Hop til indhold

Har besøgt hende her på amager.https://annoncelight.dk/showad/254220

købte en time. Hun startede med at give blowjob uden gummi, hvilket hun bestemt er god til. Bare ærgerligt at hun ikke vil have sperm i munden

kneppede hende i forskellige stillinger.. der må slikkes og røres som man lyster. 

Fik til sidst en lækker massage og en hyggesnak samtidig..

hun er vældig sød og ligetil. 

Næste gang skal hun få lov at lave et dildoshow for mig

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest PreferEnglish
riberhus skrev, for 3 timer siden:

priser?

Just sent SMS. I asked for romantic girl. Long foreplay. Touch and hug. French kissing. Sex with condom.

She asks for 800/1200 kr. For 30/60 min. So this is no go for me. She is max a 500/900 girl...and then I am being nice :P

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
PreferEnglish skrev, for 3 timer siden:

Just sent SMS. I asked for romantic girl. Long foreplay. Touch and hug. French kissing. Sex with condom.

She asks for 800/1200 kr. For 30/60 min. So this is no go for me. She is max a 500/900 girl...and then I am being nice :P

I don't get  it? You ask for romantics, long foreplay, touch and hug, french kissing.... Just as if you fancy the girl. And then you downgrade her.

Why you want all this kiss and hug and romance with a girl that you obviously don't fancy. Some kind of fetish thing?

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest PreferEnglish
Bananas skrev, for 33 minutter siden:

Some kind of fetish thing?

You have a really peculiar thought process. Just don't see how you can arrive at that conclusion!

- I ask for what I ask for because this is the service I want. Service has nothing to do with the girl. If I did not fancy the girl then I would not ask her. But you seem to know otherwise. Please let me know who else I fancy and don't fancy!

- I see a tread where igenogigen reviews a girl. I check out the girl. I decide she might be interesting. But like Riberhus I am wondering why there is a lack of relevant information in the review (and link to annoncelight). Next thing I pick up my phone. I want to know her price level. So I send SMS asking for price for the service I am keen to get. She quotes me a price of 800/1200. I conclude that it is too high price for the girl. I would consider 500/900. After obtaining info I share prices and my conclusion with the tread.

Lets call that a fetish!

:lol::lol::lol:

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Ja det er absolut hende på billederne.

hun er supersød og taler rimeligt godt engelsk. 

1200 for en time.

jeg kunne sikkert godt have fået mere for pengene andet sted, og en endnu yngre model. Men det tænder mig at pigen ser naturlig ud. 

Hun er bare vildt sød. 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
PreferEnglish skrev, for 10 timer siden:

You have a really peculiar thought process. Just don't see how you can arrive at that conclusion!

- I ask for what I ask for because this is the service I want. Service has nothing to do with the girl. If I did not fancy the girl then I would not ask her. But you seem to know otherwise. Please let me know who else I fancy and don't fancy!

- I see a tread where igenogigen reviews a girl. I check out the girl. I decide she might be interesting. But like Riberhus I am wondering why there is a lack of relevant information in the review (and link to annoncelight). Next thing I pick up my phone. I want to know her price level. So I send SMS asking for price for the service I am keen to get. She quotes me a price of 800/1200. I conclude that it is too high price for the girl. I would consider 500/900. After obtaining info I share prices and my conclusion with the tread.

Lets call that a fetish!

:lol::lol::lol:

Well I misunderstood, sorry about that.

When you say...

PreferEnglish skrev, for 14 timer siden:

... it seems to me that you don't fancy her. But I know now I was wrong. Stating that she's worth no more than 500/900 and that even that is a very  genereous offer - is actually another way of saying how much you fancy her.

I'm of course not that experienced as you in these matters so another maybe stupid question:

How can you know that a girl is max a 500/900 girl when you haven't met her? She's got a good review as far as I can read.

So please; spill your secret.

Redigeret af Bananas

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest PreferEnglish
Bananas skrev, for 51 minutter siden:

How can you know that a girl is max a 500/900 girl when you haven't met her? She's got a good review as far as I can read.

Yes, I see she has good reviews.

I am just thinking, judging from her profile, comparing it to other girls I would say she is worth 500/900, 600/900 or 500/800.

For 500/900 I would choose at least around 4 girls before her as I find them more attractive. The girls also have review type info. But she might very well be a good experience.

For 800/1200 there would be many more girls to visit instead!

I try to find GP services for 700-1000 kr for 60 min. That is the price I find resonable. So far I can find quite a bit. Look forward to visit some of them. Been to the same place twice most recently. But also need some change once in a while...

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest PreferEnglish
Bananas skrev, for 55 minutter siden:

I can never say for sure. She might be the best in CPH. But I doubt it. I fancy her, but not for that price and given other options. I actually fancy most girls...sort of!

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
PreferEnglish skrev, for 2 minutter siden:

I can never say for sure. She might be the best in CPH. But I doubt it. I fancy her, but not for that price and given other options. I actually fancy most girls...sort of!

Well, that's how we differ - among other things.

For me it's never a question of price vs standards. If the girl doesn't meet my standard as far as I can see by her ad, I wouldn't dream of downgrading my standard for a lower price. I wouldn't even consider visiting her; such as the girl in question here.

If the girl does meet my standard on the other hand, I wouldn't dream of negotiating her price.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest MC5tooge

Another perspective - I lived in France when I was 20-21 and there is just something about French women... It was a crazy time... never had so much attention from so many gorgeous women. It was insane. I'd decided after seeing Betty Blue that I was going to have a French wife but ended up finding a Danish one by mistake so I just have a thing for French women I guess.

I had a girlfriend down there who was not the normal type I go for  (normally I go for long legs, skinny, smaller boobs) who looked a lot like this girl.She simply seduced me over a couple of weeks... broke me down and was the most sexually impulsive woman I was ever with. Crazy. All the time, in the weirdest places. I felt really bad to break up with her because I didn't want it to get too serious when I knew I was going to have to leave France in a few months, which she knew.

If she's charming enough, then you can't go on looks alone and if she has the charisma, surely she's worth every penny. She's bigger than I'd normally go for but I think she looks quite "mignonne".

Redigeret af MC5tooge

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest PreferEnglish
Bananas skrev, for 19 minutter siden:

If the girl does meet my standard on the other hand, I wouldn't dream of negotiating her price.

I understand your approach. Only in extremely rare cases would I pay more than kr. 1.000 per hour. I just stay away. I have found that girls rarely negotiate and I don't want to risk a lousy service because I got the price down by a few hundred. But if the girls don't have a price stated I give her an offer.

I don't know if I have a standard. So far I just visit different girls. You can say I am very economical in my approach to this and to most other things in life. To me it is sort of a sport to find a bargain :P

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
MC5tooge skrev, for 5 minutter siden:

Another perspective - I lived in France when I was 20-21 and there is just something about French women... It was a crazy time... never had so much attention from so many gorgeous women. It was insane. I'd decided after seeing Betty Blue that I was going to have a French wife but ended up finding a Danish one by mistake so I just have a thing for French women I guess.

I had a girlfriend down there who was not the normal type I go for  (normally I go for long legs, skinny, smaller boobs) who looked a lot like this girl.She simply seduced me over a couple of weeks... broke me down and was the most sexually impulsive woman I was ever with. Crazy. All the time, in the weirdest places. I felt really bad to break up with her because I didn't want it to get too serious when I knew I was going to have to leave France in a few months, which she knew.

If she's charming enough, then you can't go on looks alone and if she has the charisma, surely she's worth every penny. She's bigger than I'd normally go for but I think she looks quite "mignonne".

Tu as raison! Un peux mignonne du moins. You shouldn't go by looks alone, and in the real world you don't. You meet women and all of their inner and outer beauty melts into your view of them - such as your friend in France.

But in this business you have to start somewhere, and it's mostly with ads and pictures. Hard to put a blind eye to what you normally go for when you skim through the ads I think. But you're right, elle a l'air mignonne.  Mais pas assez mignonne pour moi.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
PreferEnglish skrev, for 4 minutter siden:

I don't know if I have a standard. So far I just visit different girls. You can say I am very economical in my approach to this and to most other things in life. To me it is sort of a sport to find a bargain :P

To me it's a sort of a sport to enrichen my life with as many fantastic experiences I can reach before I leave this world.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest MC5tooge

Was thinking of visiting her if she ever gets closer. Even if the physical chemistry doesn't work for me I'd just let her talk French to me until it was time to leave... But then I often go to sleep to French ASMR videos, which is about as kinky as I get.
Actually courtesans should offer ASMR in my opinion.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Igenogigen skrev, for 8 timer siden:

Ja det er absolut hende på billederne.

hun er supersød og taler rimeligt godt engelsk.

Tak igenogigen - enig hun ser sød og naturlig ud, det tænder også mig langt mere end de sminkede duller

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Personligt synes jeg det er synd, at alle tråde PreferEnglish deltager i efterhånden er på engelsk. Dette er et dansk diskussionsforum og PreferEnglish er pæredansk. Han skriver i hvert fald formfuldendt dansk mens hans engelske er so so. 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Littlefinger skrev, for 5 timer siden:

Personligt synes jeg det er synd, at alle tråde PreferEnglish deltager i efterhånden er på engelsk. Dette er et dansk diskussionsforum og PreferEnglish er pæredansk. Han skriver i hvert fald formfuldendt dansk mens hans engelske er so so. 

Enig

Gider ikke kommenterer på engelske indlæg.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.