Hop til indhold
powerpoint

Lommepenge / prostitution ?

I hope it is ok to express my opinion in English. This sugardating is an interesting topic although I have never tried. I have been/tried to be with GPs and because I am not a danish, it was not that easy for me to just call and say: hello, I will be there at 8 and f*ck you. I also had to "work" and be patience to reach some of the GPs. I dont think this makes them stg else than GP. Prostitutes are not only the women who work in brothel full time and earn all their money from this branch. I know some women who have normal jobs in their daily life and they sell sexual services a few times a month when they need some extra income. When I wanted to contact, some of them asked my picture, again because I am foreigner. Do your GPs turn into SDs for me :) ?  I dont think so, the woman is the same woman. I am not sure but maybe the only difference is the GPs can be together with different men but sugars are together with (maybe) only one man for a short period of time. I think they are just young girls who want to benefit from their beauty and earn some extra money. But I am afraid most of them will end up in the brothels once they get used to earn easily and when they get older.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
sergei skrev, for 9 minutter siden:

I hope it is ok to express my opinion in English. This sugardating is an interesting topic although I have never tried. I have been/tried to be with GPs and because I am not a danish, it was not that easy for me to just call and say: hello, I will be there at 8 and f*ck you. I also had to "work" and be patience to reach some of the GPs. I dont think this makes them stg else than GP. Prostitutes are not only the women who work in brothel full time and earn all their money from this branch. I know some women who have normal jobs in their daily life and they sell sexual services a few times a month when they need some extra income. When I wanted to contact, some of them asked my picture, again because I am foreigner. Do your GPs turn into SDs for me :) ?  I dont think so, the woman is the same woman. I am not sure but maybe the only difference is the GPs can be together with different men but sugars are together with (maybe) only one man for a short period of time. I think they are just young girls who want to benefit from their beauty and earn some extra money. But I am afraid most of them will end up in the brothels once they get used to earn easily and when they get older.

I think Its fine expressing your opinion in english. 

The main problem when visiting a GP as a foreigner, is that many of them strictly advertise "only scandinavian men". And the main reason, I believe, is that they want to avoid muslim men. Or perhaps also in some cases very swarthy looking or black men. It varies I suppose. My experience however, is that most GPs in denmark, working either in brothels or privately, do not discriminate that harshly between customers. It is probably also true, that it can be time consuming contacting a GP, and setting up an appointment. Especially if they work only part time or privately. Going to a brothel is usually alot faster, if time is a factor.

When comparing GPs to sugardating, there are some differences. In general SD is more time consuming, as communication is alot slower and far more indirect. There is usually very little information on their profiles. And therefore you have to spend far more time asking questions. You also have to use more charm, if you want to convince them to "date" you.  And they are generally far more discriminatory when selecting customers, compared to traditional GPs. This probably is due to the fact that contact is established on a dating portal. Some of the more conventional dating norms need to be upheld. 

Additionally its important to not suggest to SBs that they are prostitutes in disguise. Even if this is exactly what they in fact are. In many cases its important that you play the role as "daddy" and charm your way into setting up a "date". In other words, there is a good amount of deception you have to both accept and overcome, if you want to play the sugardating game. The situation is also complicated by the fact that some SBs are looking for more long term relationships, but offcourse with economic benefits included. The majority however are as a starting point only looking for quick meetups, where they sell sex for an hour or two. 

One also has to bear in mind that sugardating as prostitution is alot more informal, and that SBs are alot less professional in their conduct. This is to be expected, as many of them are just beginners or amateurs in the field, driven by equal amounts of curiosity and economic opportunities. 

If your are a very straight to the fact, no-nonsense type of guy, or a person with limited amounts of time at hand, sugardating is probably not a good option for you. If you however are especially drawn to the concept in itself, you might consider giving it a shot. Just keep in mind that many of the profiles are written in danish, and that many of the same problems with regard to communication might arise, as they did with your interaction with more traditional GPs. 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.