Hop til indhold

I am alone in Copenhagen this Easter weekend, and will try to invite guys to my apartment in Vesterbro. But I wonder what prices are ok? Is 800 dkk for 30 minutes and 1200 dkk for 1 hour ok? Is it best to take extra for anal or cum on face/cum in mouth or should it be included in the price? I would be thankful if you could give me advice.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Bianca_04 skrev, for 6 minutter siden:

Is 800 dkk for 30 minutes and 1200 dkk for 1 hour ok? Is it best to take extra for anal or cum on face/cum in mouth or should it be included in the price?

Up to You 555

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Bianca_04 skrev, for 11 minutter siden:

I am alone in Copenhagen this Easter weekend, and will try to invite guys to my apartment in Vesterbro. But I wonder what prices are ok? Is 800 dkk for 30 minutes and 1200 dkk for 1 hour ok? Is it best to take extra for anal or cum on face/cum in mouth or should it be included in the price? I would be thankful if you could give me advice.

those prices are perfectly reasonable. personally i prefer extras are included, that being said it think it is reasonable to take extra for anal but that depends if you like it or not, if you realy like it, dont charge extra

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
lbr skrev, for 1 minut siden:

those prices are perfectly reasonable. personally i prefer extras are included, that being said it think it is reasonable to take extra for anal but that depends if you like it or not, if you realy like it, dont charge extra

Thanks

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

A bit depending on what you plan to include in the price, I'd say those prices are relatively low. 
I absolutely prefer to have everything included in a price.
Picking items of a menu feels weird for me. 
Maybe have like 2 or 3 options ? 
Where you have different things included in the price. 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Keaper skrev, Lige nu:

A bit depending on what you plan to include in the price, I'd say those prices are relatively low. 
I absolutely prefer to have everything included in a price.
Picking items of a menu feels weird for me. 
Maybe have like 2 or 3 options ? 
Where you have different things included in the price. 

Thanks, ok I will try higher prices then. 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Bianca_04 skrev, for 31 minutter siden:

Thanks, ok I will try higher prices then. 

That’s okay, but as others have written, include all your services in your price - remember to specify the services you offer.

I also suggest that you specify your working hours in your advertisement.

As a man, it’s very annoying to be charged for another service every time you change position, so all included will definitively make you much more interesting.

For me, deep tongue kisses and blowjob without, preferably with finish in the mouth, are essential.

if you offer anal (which I don’t search for), it’s however okay to charge extra for this particular service.

I suggest that you don’t exceed 1400kr for an hour, this will  make you more competitive.

Last but not least, let your guests feel that you like them and that you really enjoy to kiss them, to suck their dicks and to have sex with them. This will make the meeting with you much more enjoyable, will give you good reviews and will make you popular and desirable.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Pussy Juice Eater skrev, for 3 minutter siden:

That’s okay, but as others have written, include all your services in your price - remember to specify the services you offer.

I also suggest that you specify your working hours in your advertisement.

As a man, it’s very annoying to be charged for another service every time you change position, so all included will definitively make you much more interesting.

For me, deep tongue kisses and blowjob without, preferably with finish in the mouth, are essential.

if you offer anal (which I don’t search for), it’s however okay to charge extra for this particular service.

I suggest that you don’t exceed 1400kr for an hour, this will  make you more competitive.

Last but not least, let your guests feel that you like them and that you really enjoy to kiss them, to suck their dicks and to have sex with them. This will make the meeting with you much more enjoyable, will give you good reviews and will make you popular and desirable.

Thanks, I think 1400 is good, and I could include cum in mouth and cum in face in that price.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Bianca_04 skrev, for 8 timer siden:

If you wanna go with 30 min 800, and 1 hour 1200, then the other stuff would have to be extra.

Many girls set anal a bit higher than any other extra, as they should. Big difference.

You could make a all inclusive, where you only have a few extra's, like anal & CIM. 

@Pussy Juice Eater is not far of,  but if it was me, i would put anal & CIM as extra.

Don't sell your self short, it's your body, you set the price. The price your thinking about, is low for the marked, when it's all inclusive.

You need to look at the big picture, these post in this thread, is only idea's so you can make something that you feel comfortable with.

Happy easter to you :D

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Bianca_04 skrev, for 9 timer siden:

Like the others said, those are somewhat low prices, and you will get a lot of bookings if you stay with those. If you increase to 1400 there might be a bit fewer men, but you will get more for each. It is up to you of course how many should visit you.

Some girls who have a lot of extras sometimes make an offer of "an hour with everything", for 2000-2500 dkk depending on what they do. Then the men don't have to do math in their head while they are horny;)

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Den Anonyme skrev, for 5 timer siden:

@Pussy Juice Eater is not far of,  but if it was me, i would put anal & CIM as extra.

Well, I just see it from my point of view as a customer:

If a girl - especially a new and therefore unknown girl - sets a price of 1400 kr, and then she adds 2-300 kr for CIM, then I will not be her customer, as 1700 will be too much.

There are fantastic girls with many excellent reviews who are including CIM for 1500, and even less.

In order for a new girl to be competitive, I would therefore recommend her to offer the full package (excluding anal which hurts a lot) for no more than 1400 kr.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Pussy Juice Eater skrev, for 43 minutter siden:

Well, I just see it from my point of view as a customer:

If a girl - especially a new and therefore unknown girl - sets a price of 1400 kr, and then she adds 2-300 kr for CIM, then I will not be her customer, as 1700 will be too much.

There are fantastic girls with many excellent reviews who are including CIM for 1500, and even less.

In order for a new girl to be competitive, I would therefore recommend her to offer the full package (excluding anal which hurts a lot) for no more than 1400 kr.

And i see it from both views, and she asked for opinions and suggestions. So i gave her both.

Some men would actually pay more if the girl is new in the business, i personally would'nt. 

The price she is considering, is already low for the market, especially if she includes everything she wanna do (Except anal) Then 1400 is a bargain. 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Den Anonyme skrev, for 7 timer siden:

The price she is considering, is already low for the market, especially if she includes everything she wanna do (Except anal) Then 1400 is a bargain

I Agree with this its not as low as the first suggestions but still very much a good deal with whats included. 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Thanks for the advice. I am rather new to this so maybe it is good with a lower price, but I will consider to raise it later. Maybe 1500/hour with all included is a fair price. 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Den Anonyme skrev, for 15 timer siden:

If you wanna go with 30 min 800, and 1 hour 1200, then the other stuff would have to be extra.

Many girls set anal a bit higher than any other extra, as they should. Big difference.

You could make a all inclusive, where you only have a few extra's, like anal & CIM. 

@Pussy Juice Eater is not far of,  but if it was me, i would put anal & CIM as extra.

Don't sell your self short, it's your body, you set the price. The price your thinking about, is low for the marked, when it's all inclusive.

You need to look at the big picture, these post in this thread, is only idea's so you can make something that you feel comfortable with.

Happy easter to you :D

How much extra do you think anal should be?

Happy Easter!

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Bianca_04 skrev, for 1 minut siden:

Happy Easter!

500 is probably a good price point for extra anal. Unless you really love it and want a lot of it

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

When I started my prices were:

30 min 1200 kr

45 min 1600 kr

60 min 2100 kr 

And I would NEVER suck a dick without condom.

Now as my expenses is lower (because I no longer work for a clinic) I’ve lowered my prices to:

30 min 1000 kr

45 min 1400 kr

60 min 1800 kr

And I will still NEVER suck a dick without a condom.. I have as many guests as I would like so you could definitely take around that price especially if you offer OWO (oral without) in the price.. I dont see any reason you should be less worth then me or any other girls^_^..

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Bianca_04 skrev, for 2 timer siden:

Happy Easter!

That is not for me to decide, but not under 500kr, like @Skilgannon wrote.

That is pretty much the standard price, but anal is also unique and a luxury, so it should be treated that way.

Your ass your price :P 

But i think 1500kr is okay to start with, then you can always take a step back, and evaluate, especially since this is your first time. :) 
If you offer 30min, then 1000kr should be minimum. Because of what's included

@JenniferRomantica is right though, as mention before, when you include OWO (blowjob without) CIM & CIF, then the price also needs to reflect that. 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Den Anonyme skrev, Lige nu:

That is not for me to decide, but not under 500kr, like @Skilgannon wrote.

That is pretty much the standard price, but anal is also unique and a luxury, so it should be treated that way.

Your ass your price :P 

But i think 1500kr is okay to start with, then you can always take a step back, and evaluate, especially since this is your first time. :) 
If you offer 30min, then 1000kr should be minimum. Because of what's included

@JenniferRomantica is right though, as mention before, when you include OWO (blowjob without) CIM & CIF, then the price also needs to reflect that. 

Ok, thanks :). Cim could be included, but cof extra because it is more messy

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Bianca_04 skrev, for 37 minutter siden:

Ok, thanks :). Cim could be included, but cof extra because it is more messy

No problemo :) 

You actually have a point there. :lol: 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Dillermand Junior skrev, for 2 timer siden:

I would take 500 for anal

Careful, you might become "Lucky Pierre" at the next friday bar.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Lauersen skrev, for 3 timer siden:

Careful, you might become "Lucky Pierre" at the next friday bar.

Oh well så tager jeg en to ture på værelset og så har jeg penge til en trekant igen med Julie og Jennifer det er det værd :ph34r:

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Panda

Bianca, when are you going to send out your invite? The suspense is too much to handle!

Redigeret af Panda

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.