Hop til indhold

hej jeg har prøvet hinde her isabell dårligiste oplevelse nogen sinde jeg aftalte 30 min for 800 kr jeg kørete 30 km for at komme frem til hinde hun linger slet ikke sine bildeder og hun pårstod condomet ikke sad ortligt fast nu da jeg har brugt det mærke meget og ved de sider fast men hun ville ikke riskere noget så fik et hand job med condomet på og det sad der lige så fint hele vejen igenem håndjobbet 800 kr for et hand job jeg selv kunne have klaret i min stol ikke det vær hold jer væk skuffene oplevese 
https://annoncelight.dk/showad/355799

• Synes godt om 1

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Hende har jeg haft en særdeles dejlig oplevelse med. Men det er rigtig det ikke er hende på billede. Jeg kørte så ca. 42km. for at møde hende;-) måske hun havde en dårlig dag da du var forbi... Jeg vil gerne besøg hende igen -og mærke hendes bløde hud i mod min...

• Synes godt om 1
  • Tak 2

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
subz1312 skrev, for 10 timer siden:

hi, I've tried Hinde here Isabell worst experience ever I agreed 30 min for DKK 800 I drove 30 km to get to Hinde she doesn't care about her car parts at all and she claimed the condom wasn't stuck properly now that I've used that brand a lot and by the sides firmly but she didn't want to risk anything so got a hand job with the condom on and it sat just fine all the way through the hand job DKK 800 for a hand job I could have done myself in my chair, don't be, stay away see the drawers 
https://annoncelight.dk/showad/355799

So the thing is like this....you are extremely overweight with a very modest size. I tried to put a condom and the condom just wouldn't stay fixated no matter what, it would have fall no matter what I did and becouse of the size it was impossible to hold the condom during the act. Oral was also impossible (for me, maby some would have done it) becouse of the pubic hair and the smell....

And I don't use other condoms other then my own (regual and xxl size) 

After 15 minutes I wanted to give you half of the money back but you keep insisting "Come on please please let's do it the condom won't fall".....i keep repeating you that it would be better to take half of the money and go and you keep insisting.

After that you started to say that you would pay extra if the condom fell.....you said it in a way that if the condom would have fallen no big thing. That kind of upset me becouse I'm my mind you can't put a price for health. Around 25 minutes have passed and with finish by handjob and that was that... 

I tried to make the best out of a bad situation (giving half the money back after 15 min) but you didn't want to and after 25 min I would not give you all the money back like you requested. 

Sorry you felt cheated but yest I'm not going to have unprotected sex not for 800 not for 8000 not for 80000...

• Synes godt om 9
  • Tak 4
  • Sørgelig 1

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Møffe skrev, for 8 timer siden:

I have had a very nice experience with her. But it's true, it's not her in the picture. I then drove approx. 42km. to meet her;-) maybe she had a bad day when you were over... I want to visit her again -and feel her soft skin against mine...

Thank you for the nice words :)

• Synes godt om 3
  • Tak 1

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Møffe skrev, for 10 timer siden:

Men det er rigtig det ikke er hende på billede.

Hvor retvisende er billederne i annoncen ift. pigen? :mrgreen:

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Munk skrev, for 2 timer siden:

Hvor retvisende er billederne i annoncen ift. pigen? :mrgreen:

Hun er lækker nok bare større i det hele

• Synes godt om 2
  • Tak 2

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

I also had a very nice experience with her and yes it's true, it's not her in the picture,  Iwill  visit her again -and feel her soft skin against mine...

• Tak 1

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Ny slave

Siger bare damm det var godt, hun er sød blød og kan virkelig holde om en pik 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Ny slave skrev, den 7.11.2022 at 16:05:

Siger bare damm det var godt, hun er sød blød og kan virkelig holde om en pik 

Sweet as candy :P

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Ny slave
Isabell skrev, den 3.12.2022 at 19:59:

Sweet as candy :P

So damm sweet. I Come back for more soon. Thanks 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Isabell skrev, den 5.11.2022 at 09:37:

So the thing is like this....you are extremely overweight with a very modest size. I tried to put a condom and the condom just wouldn't stay fixated no matter what, it would have fall no matter what I did and becouse of the size it was impossible to hold the condom during the act. Oral was also impossible (for me, maby some would have done it) becouse of the pubic hair and the smell....

LoL Det er den vildeste roast jeg nogensinde har læst. :-) 

Griner stadig, og syntes også det er lidt sørgeligt.

• Synes godt om 3
  • Haha 2

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
VSViper skrev, den 5.12.2022 at 17:55:

Please make a whatsapp Isabell

I don't like to use watsapp in general.....but you can text me on my number :).

If you have a non danish number still text me and if it's really necessary I'll make a temporary watsapp if it helps setting the details of our meeting more easy :)

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Mærkelig pige. Besøgte hende for en uges tid siden og vi havde fornemmede jeg begge en god halv times hygge. Derfor prøvede jeg at gentage successen, men nu var der pludselig ekstra priser på ting der før var med i prisen.

Hun er i øvrigt en rigtig flot og attraktiv pige skal siges

• Synes godt om 1
  • Forvirret 1

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
JenniferRomantica skrev, for 7 timer siden:

@Isabell

Can you maybe shed some light on why you are not using your own pictures and not disclosing that fact in your add:).? I'm only asking because I'm curious.. 

Why are you asking? Do you want to visit me or?

Why is this any of you're busssines? 

• Sørgelig 1

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
KKlaus skrev, den 11.12.2022 at 22:01:

Mærkelig pige. Besøgte hende for en uges tid siden og vi havde fornemmede jeg begge en god halv times hygge. Derfor prøvede jeg at gentage successen, men nu var der pludselig ekstra priser på ting der før var med i prisen.

Hun er i øvrigt en rigtig flot og attraktiv pige skal siges

Hello. I don't know what to tell you exept the fact that COB it's extra 300 and I never did that for free. 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Isabell skrev, for 2 minutter siden:

It was actually @Møffe who asked the question in another thread about you:).. It just got me curious as I stated in my first post..

• Synes godt om 1

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Isabell skrev, for 1 time siden:

It is our business. Thats litteraly one of the things the forum is for.  You are a scammer, if you are using fake pictures. So atleast now people know that you are not using real pictures. 

• Synes godt om 3
  • Tak 2

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
HardWorker skrev, for 2 timer siden:

It is our business. Thats literally one of the things the forum is for. You are a scammer if you are using fake pictures. So at least now people know that you are not using real pictures. 

Why am I a scammer?? Did I scam you you or anyone in any way?? 

I tell clearly every oane that contacts me what I do what I don't do and never try to cheat someone not even in a bad situation! If someone asks about the photos I tell them the truth no problem, but a lot of ppl choose to visit even if they know, becouse a lot of ppl had good experiences with me like a lot of ppl on this topic described. 

I'm minding my own busssines, I'm not disturbing anyone, trying to be as pleasant and nice as I can, 90% of the ppl that come at my place are happy. 

I select my the guys I meet and if they're happy I'm also happy. 

Why all this negative comments and hate? 

People that visit me leave good thought and impressions and the oane that never meet me say I'm a scammer?? 

How does that work? If you are not happy with me just don't visit me there are a lot of "perfect" girls out there I'm sure, but leave me with my personal choices, as long as I'm not disturbing anyone. 

Thanks. 

• Sørgelig 3

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

But @Isabell.. Why not just say it in your add.? Write something like "because of so and so Im not using my own pictures but pictures that represent my looks".. that way the girl on "your" pictures doesnt have to "accept" people stealing her photos and letting other people think its her working.. 

• Synes godt om 3
  • Tak 1

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
JenniferRomantica skrev, for 11 minutter siden:

But @Isabell.. Why not just say it in your add.? Write something like "because of so and so Im not using my own pictures but pictures that represent my looks".. that way the girl on "your" pictures doesnt have to "accept" people stealing her photos and letting other people think its her working.. 

Uanset hvad der står i annoncen, må hun ikke bruge billeder hun ikke har rettighederne over. Sløret ansigt må være vejen frem.

• Synes godt om 4

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
JenniferRomantica skrev, for 1 time siden:

Jeniffer I P. M. You are very active on this topic about me but you didn't answer my P. M!! 

It's nice to be reach such level of success in life and be accomplished in any way possible (mentality, physical, financially) that you're mai preoccupation is about me. 

Why don't I write certain thingsin my my profile? Why don't I use certain type of photos? 

I guess this are the things that torment you and you can't sleep at night becouse of me and my profile right? 

Must been great to have a lot of free time and yet so accomplished that you're only worried about me and my profile. 

Answer the PM and let's have a conversation I would like to learn and hear more advices from you, what I should do and don't do etc. 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

A lot of people are working pretty hard on different topics and different profiles to discredit me and my business!!! Even though I have a lot of good rewius, even though I didn't do any harm to noane I'm constantly harassed and tormented either by invented story's and now by other other girls who are telling me what I should do and shouldn't do!! 

Look at this treat who had nothing to do with me, how someone named Hulk just created an account and started to invent things about me!!! 

Also please look at my proof that I've posted regarding what he says!! People that I've never even met are inventing stuff about me!!! 

PEOPLE STOP!!!! 

Redigeret af Isabell
  • Forvirret 1
  • Vred 1

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Isabell skrev, for 43 minutter siden:

Jeniffer I P. M. You are very active on this topic about me but you didn't answer my P. M!! 

It's nice to be reach such level of success in life and be accomplished in any way possible (mentality, physical, financially) that you're mai preoccupation is about me. 

Why don't I write certain thingsin my my profile? Why don't I use certain type of photos? 

I guess this are the things that torment you and you can't sleep at night becouse of me and my profile right? 

Must been great to have a lot of free time and yet so accomplished that you're only worried about me and my profile. 

Answer the PM and let's have a conversation I would like to learn and hear more advices from you, what I should do and don't do etc. 

Just stop.. You're making a fool out of yourself.. There's absolutely no valid excuse for not using your own pictures or at least being honest about them not being your own.. I'm not telling you anything.. I'm ASKING you why.. It would be so easy just to answer.. And just fyi you are definitely not the thing keeping me up at night.. The world doesn't revolve around you honey.. 

But yeah I have alot of free time because I only work 5-6 days a month.. 

Redigeret af JenniferRomantica
  • Synes godt om 5
  • Tak 2

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Gæst
Denne tråd er lukket for yderligere kommentarer.