Hop til indhold
Apex

Two-day Venture pt.2 - Jessica Serrano

Not quite satisfied by my previous day I scoured the regular sites for something else to try.

I found Jessica Serranos ad which I unfortunately missed the day before.

The deal/contact
I had stumbled on her ad many times and tried to book once with bad timing but I had also been a bit hesitant by her photos.

The messaging went smooth, ordered an hour with superfrench, kissing and CIM.

The location
The booking was towards the end of the day which was very lucky for me. The apartment is very open in the middle of the street and not discrete if you have to wait around.

The bathroom had some mold in various places(if anyone cares). The bedroom was nice and cozy though.

The girl
Holy smokes..! I had been reading lots of good reviews but stayed hesitant because of my perception from her ads and general mistrust in peoples taste. I'd like to apologize to both you guys and her.

Jessica is unbelievably beautiful with a supernice tight body and deep, curious eyes with a passion burning behind. 

Her pictures are not up-to-date as they portray blonde hair but she's now a natural brunette. I do like blondes but her natural hair looked healthier.

Looks aside she is also very bright and cheerful as a person and very open about herself, experiences and life in general. Her English is superb and you do not have to worry about miscommunication.

The deed
Had a wonderful passionate session with Jessica. I had ordered kissing and Jessica definitely delivered on that part, a really nice GFE with passion behind it.
The blowjob was good, really good. Wet, caressing and with nice suction. "Unfortunately" she does not do deepthroat, that would have been the cherry on top.

Sex was amazing as well with her tight body. And me being overly excited about her looks made it hard to not approach climax quickly. Ended with deep and hard doggy, her moaning quite loudly(PSE style) and got to come in her mouth. Overall a really hot session that I wish I could repeat already.

The aftermath
With some time left at hand we simply spent some time laying in bed and getting to know each other. As I mentioned Jessica is a bright and open-minded person, really down to earth and a great conversationalist. She had some great pieces to share about herself and we both had a good time talking about highs and lows.

The learnings
- B2B massage is definitely worth.
- Don't trust images too much (duh) on either the good or bad. Some people shine so much more than you'd ever expect when met in person.
- Due diligence is important. If I could turn back time I could've visited Jessica twice.
- Visit Jessica again.

Treat her nicely boys and girls, she is definitely a treasure to keep.

Redigeret af Apex

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

So happy she returns year after year. As I like the adventure of trying a new girl every time, she remains one of the few girls I have returned to …probably more than ten times!

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
JimmyOlsen skrev, for 8 timer siden:

So happy she returns year after year. As I like the adventure of trying a new girl every time, she remains one of the few girls I have returned to …probably more than ten times!

Completely agree, I also do like exploring the waters but Jessica's among the top visits I've had so far.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.