Hop til indhold
Guest Exchange-Student

Ask me a question :)

Guest Exchange-Student

Joeniden - Doing it outside.. and trying to have more men around me ;)   But that being said, I dont feel super safe with neither of them (at least not in this payed situation - though that is also what makes it hot ;) ).  
So I will keep the fantasy.. 

What I am doing in this blindfolded role, is already a fantasy that I am doing in real, and it always feels a bit over the line ( in a hot way ) so  I am still super excited ;)

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Rust in Peace

Hi Ms. 

Have you ever tried Pegging? - or even had it on the menu as one of your services?

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Exchange-Student

Rust in peace - nope. Not on the menu :)

lots of things are not on the menu, but I can always be open, all depends on the situation ;) - which is why I dont have an actual menu..  but nomatter what - pegging a client is 100% off :D 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Rust in Peace

One more question for the Student:

:-)

If you have a boyfriend - or got one... Would you tell him of him about this part of your life? 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

great idea with this topic @Exchange-Student. Fun to read and get to know you a little, still hope to see you some day. So I also have a few questions, hope it's ok :)

What do you prefer, a new client, or old client return? And why? And do you have some clients you see many times, or is part of you setup more 1-2 times?

Have a client ever passed the boundaries you have set? The fact you are blindfold, I guess make i harder to know and see all. Could be hard face fuck, to remove condom, cum in face, try anal or other like that. Just curious to how you make sure that the stuff you agree are what happens.

You say the menu is different from client to client. Is it like you the first meeting more simple, and then when you know the client, more possible.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Exchange-Student

Dinos - I will never show my face due to privacy :)

Rust in Peace - I had earlier while doing this, but it didnt work out.    
I wouldnt have a bf now while doing this, as I simply dont Think it can function.      But I am not giving up love at all :)! 

Jhp - It all depends . Those who I repeat seeing is often because it works well.. but sometimes a 1 timer, can still work will, but I simply just wanna keep it a 1 timer, so it is hard to tell :) 

yes I have tried some who sneaked around the condom thing.. apart from that, not boundaries has really happend.   Oh, well one guy didnt pay.  So sure there are idiots out there, but most of you guys respects and understand the deal ;)

the “menu” all depends on my mood as well ;)  but yes the more I get to see a client, the more open I am for extra stuff ;) 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Thank you so much for taking time to do this.

Was reading all the answers again, and after reading the one about if you ever have filmed yourself having sex, and you had made me think. Was it with a client or a boyfriend? And if with a client, does the client then have the video?

For me the roleplay part of the blindfold is what make it super hot, and just thinking that I by mistake find you in bed and we have sex, when you think it's someone else, like a boyfriend. In you add it says you book "hotelroom or air bnb". What turns you on the most, and have you had any trouble at hotels or air bnb? (could be complaints from neighbors or someone complaints to hotel about you seeing clients?

With all that questions, I need to ask if you work again soon? 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Exchange-Student

Jhp - Video yes, mainly private, but also had client filming, but I am very careful with that kind of stuff :) 

hhehe yes many men likes a plot like that, so that is natural ;) 

Both can work very well - I never had actual troubles with any as I usually book something which seems discreet, and if an Air bnb is good I try to rebook.. same for hotels - a must is that it needs to have open acces for guests, so you can Come directly to me ;) 

mabye soon yes.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Rust in Peace

Another Q for you :-)

Most girls in this Forum doesn’t seem to care alot if the guy is good looking or not, as long as he is a gentleman. As you ask for a photo before you setup a meeting, does that mean that the apperance of the man is highly important for you? 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Exchange-Student

Rust in Peace - Not important for me :) actually I find it much hotter to be taken by a normal looking man than a wellgroomed, sharp looking Barbie Ken..     just as Long as the man is clean that is the most important.    But I do the screening thing in case I dont get interested at all - could be for a lot of reasons, but fx I am not into Asian men (Pakistan is Asia :)).. and neither into ultra ultra skinny and very short men. But skinny is ok. And so is short.    Redheads not really my thing neither..

but apart from all that - VERY OPEN ;)   and sometimes even just a cockpicture can be Enough - depends on my mood really.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Exchange-Student skrev, 1 time siden:

actually I find it much hotter to be taken by a normal looking man than a wellgroomed, sharp looking Barbie Ken

Please allow me a silly question: Why does that even matter, given that you are blindfolded?

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Exchange-Student

I dont know the exact explaination to it.. I just do feel like seeing some sort of pic before agreeing on something as daredevil as this setup :D

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Rust in Peace

Me myself would have quite a tough time with your setup. Not that it’s not a kinky setup, but to get hard on command, without any kisses or foreplay of any kind, could be a challenging. So I have to ask: How often do you experience that the guy cannot get an erection when you meet?  

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Exchange-Student

Rust in Peace - It is very open and not a must to Come in with a hard on haha.  Many guys Come in and take some time to look and some I suck from soft till hard and sometimes that takes some time but thats totally fine :) I am not a machine neither are you guys, so I have a Human appproach to it of course..

that being Said - when it goes super smooth and a guy is hard from the beginning that is super hot as well ;) !  But no preasure, on any of us :) 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Rust in Peace
Exchange-Student skrev, den 25.10.2020 at 10:44:

Ratata- Ultra ultra rarely. I prefer shorter meetings : ) 

Have you ever tried Tantra? If not, then you should try it, even though it should last for one hour or more. Tantric sex is on another level than what you can get in a 15 min. meeting. I might even be willing to prove it ;-)

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

More personal question, but if you were looking for a boyfriend, what are you looking for? Ethnicity, looks, personality etc.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Exchange-Student

Ritz - If I would look for a boyfriend, I wouldnt search for it through this profile :)

but to answer your question - I am open to any kind, I dont judge and the personality and chemistry is most important, But as for sexual preferences I am open as Long as he is not asian ( no offense on Asian men ). 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest KingMats

Austrian girls are the best - because of the skiing, perhaps - strong legs - that will hold you (trapped) forever 

see you soooon,.... I hope :)

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Exchange-Student

KingMats - haha never heard that one before,. but yes perhaps ;) 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Thanks a lot for taking time to answer these questions. I have never met you but only because I have been too slow to contact you. Better sharpen up next time. 
you only have short visits, but are you open for megafrench and Danish afterwards?

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.