Hop til indhold
Guest Exchange-Student

Ask me a question :)

Guest Exchange-Student

I am slightly bored and thought about just being open for questions - also makes a lot of the confusion dissapear.. but I Cant guarentee that I can or will answer all questions :)  

hope everyone is well.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Exchange-Student

It really doesnt matter for me. It is more important that a man knows how to use it :)

if I have to put measures on, then I would prefer to avoid smaller than 10cm and also avoid bigger than 20cm - but it is not that simple because a lot depends on how he uses it ;)

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Why is it so difficult to make an appointment with you ? 
we have write many times to each other , and you accept what I offer to you - and sunddenly you disappear and no explanation from you ??  

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Exchange-Student

Hi Happy Guy (and others in same situation)

I understand your frustration, but there are a lot of reasons why it sometimes can be hard to make an appointment. I will try to get better just at saying no from start, if that’s what I feel.        So I do hear you :) 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Exchange-Student
love64$ skrev, for 8 minutter siden:

Will it be possible to see you in Jutland one day? 

Perhaps I should go there a weekend sometime in December ;) will consider..

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Exchange-Student skrev, for 7 minutter siden:

Perhaps I should go there a weekend sometime in December ;) will consider..

Please come to Aarhus in December! We’re polite and good company over here ;) 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Exchange-Student

I do love to be licked ;)  and better gentle than hard licking.   And yes it is possible for me to reach orgasm ;)

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

A lot of posts here on Eroguide have said something about you and your pricing-structure. 

Is it correct that you differentiate your prices? If you answer yes to the first question, then this second one: why?

Redigeret af Sherlock

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

1. At what age did you know that you wanted to do this? ( blindfolded concept) 

2. When was your first time doing it? (Year & age) 

3. Would you ever consider to do this fulltime? 

4. How is your Danish?

5. Let's do it again? Because you won't answer me and we did it before corona lockdown :P

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Nostalgia
Exchange-Student skrev, for 2 timer siden:

It is more important that a man knows how to use it :)

So how do you want him to use it? 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Nostalgia

Maybe you got even more bored? It seemed like an entertaining thread though. Have a pleasant night.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Exchange-Student

Ritz - I had the first payed sex when I was 21, but didnt do much after. The past 2 years I have done it in average a few days a month and it works just fine ;)

I would not consider going full time with this now :)  

Mit danske er ikke slemt, men ikke godt. Ultra basic.

Yes mabye we do again ;) 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Exchange-Student
Nostalgia skrev, for 31 minutter siden:

So how do you want him to use it? 

There is no clear answer to that.. but to start the penetration slowly is always a very good start ;) 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Which age of a man Do you prefer?

Do you prefer to stay blindfolded all the time, og Do you Like to se the man visiting you?

Do you prefer being fucked or giving a BJ? 

BR/French :-) 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Exchange-Student

Aidan- I like to do all kind of blowjobs ;) both “normal”, and gentle or deepthroat, but I also find it hot to sometimes just lay with my mouth open and let the man facefuck me.. it can be pretty unfomortable though and I often Cant last for Long, but the power relation in that situation is indee hot ;)

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Exchange-Student

Frenchlover - I am open to most ages, but below 30 is usually a no go.  I find it hot to be taken by mature men ;)  and yes in this case I prefer to be blindfolded all the time : )

I totally prefer to get fucked ; ) Some quickie meetings,  the man has just Got in, and taken me without any oral, and then just left right after he was done.. usually this would be too cynical for other girls, but I do like this somehow, Cant tell why :)

but I do like to suck, dont get me wrong.. 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Exchange-Student

Ratata - I only got scammed once, and I really have the general experience that Danes doesnt wanna cheat me in this matter.

Sometimes they put on the table, othertimes if I am not 1000% sure about the guy, then I take the money in my hand an peak shortly on it to see it is there.  Or he puts it and goes to the bathroom and I see it is there and put back my blindfold ;)

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Exchange-Student

Ratata- Ultra ultra rarely. I prefer shorter meetings : ) but no time preasure of course ;) 

I have though tried to be booked for a full night once, but it was an offer I couldnt refuse :) was Nice, but with many hours of time being “at service”, at can be a bit too much.  

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.