Hop til indhold
Guest Rust in Peace

Barbie - Kødbyen

TheDanishWay skrev, for 15 timer siden:

Jeg tror Barbie hsr "syntetisk" fisse, føles ligesom plastik. Jeg har bolle hende får mange pr siden og vil sige sådan fisse føles ikke dengang

Behold sølvpapirshat på, til bladerunneren er fremme på adressen :)

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Have to ask...So, if I met Isabel and had an interesting experience... The sex wasn't bad, and she did make me cum REALLY hard, but her attitude, the fact she didn't allow one of the things I had asked about (and she said yes to beforehand), and that she seemed pisses at the end (in part linked to me cuming like crazy that time)... Well, should I actually meet Barbie? As for looks, she looks nice in the pictures, and I have no problem if she's gained some weight, hell most I've met differ from their pictures in some way, most often because the pictures are not new and/or have been edited.

If she is more fun to be with that would be a big plus, but at the same time, people do seem to not be able to agree on those two (and their third friend, forgot her name)...

I guess my point is I've had good experiences with some that people complain about, and not so good ones with people they praise...

I've also noted that I've met the same one a couple of times and come away disapointed the second time when the first time was great. They do have good and bad days, so no surprise but yeah...

Now that I can finally go to Copenhagen again I'm hungry as I don't really dare do it here since that thing with Paolo :p Have been lucky these past 8 years but yeah, some day my luck will run out...

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
horndog74 skrev, for 2 timer siden:

their third friend, forgot her name

Kendra.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Rust in Peace
horndog74 skrev, for 8 timer siden:

If she is more fun to be with that would be a big plus, but at the same time, people do seem to not be able to agree on those two (and their third friend, forgot her name)...

She is not fun at all. She might be friendly, but not fun. Doubt she had ever made anyone laugh.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.