Hop til indhold

Guest Exchange-Student

Hehe thanks @Hunting for beaver : )   

Nah, I like the independent part of this where its not a big business : ) Just my lust combined with a hobby business ; )

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Exchange-Student
Exchange-Student skrev, for 7 timer siden:

930397295_selfie(1).thumb.jpg.24a74c87081ed5ac05de870bc0d33f6a.jpg

And if you keep being nice, and not talking about how hard it is to get an appointment with me, then I will post some more stuff ; )   

And anyone who ever visited me are more than welcome to put a nice word ^^  too many negative men on some threads I see..

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Exchange-Student skrev, for 11 timer siden:

@jonasn   thank you so much again ; )  and nice having you again.. now more than a week ago though : ) 

And to everyone - sorry that I reply late or even lack the reply.. I am not online too often and I get a lot of messages..  However I just took this selfie to sort of compensate for the lack of reply ; )  

930397295_selfie(1).thumb.jpg.24a74c87081ed5ac05de870bc0d33f6a.jpg

My dear girl is was so nice and hot seeing you - hope you come back soon fore some more fun. Thanks sweetie for the selfi, keep them coming kiss

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Exchange-Student

Thanks for the nice words : )!  I will reply with a selfie when a man has visited me and made a review ^^.. I think its good for the activity of the site as well, cuz then you get something out from making a review.. and its also more real then,, less scam : )

733892936_boobs(1).thumb.jpg.3332d94ec077d95f1f3c9cd9cad1e7cc.jpg

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Always horny #2
Exchange-Student skrev, den 24/4/2019 at 13:06:

Thanks for the nice words : )!  I will reply with a selfie when a man has visited me and made a review ^^.. I think its good for the activity of the site as well, cuz then you get something out from making a review.. and its also more real then,, less scam : )

Purrfect!

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Exchange-Student skrev, den 24.4.2019 at 07:06:

Nice boobs. Not to small and not to big, but perfect :)

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

You look just perfect! But I find it very hard to make a date with you, as you don't reply my mail... Maybe I just need to send you a better selfie...

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Jeg har skrevet med hende. Og hun virker som en helt igennem sympatisk og sober kvinde. Hun har bare travlt og omhyggelig med at vælge. Og hun gør det af lyst og på sine præmisser. Respekt for det. 

Jeg har dog ikke mødt hende. Men hun frister. 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.