Hop til indhold
Karsteng

FKK Sunshine in München

Hi all,

My first review is from my trip to Munich furing Oktoberfest. I was visiting with some guys snd we were really enjoying ourself. I had decided to go to a FKK club to check this out. The others was not that interested. I walked and walked and found the place in a rather discreete area. An older couple walked in ftont if me with a dog, but they didn't notice me nor the place. I stepped up the stairs and rang the bell. 2 secounds later I was inside. The girl at the front desk was not really nice, but I psid €80 and got my krey towel and slippers. Walked into the licker room, undressed licked my stuff in the closet, took the towel around my waist and walked in.

Lot's if horny men during Oktoberfest, but there was also a lot of women. They where nude so it was easy to see what you were buying.... most if them were OK. Some was really sexy but none was really ugly.

I hanged around for a while. The women were not really pushy. After a while 2 beautiful russians were sdking me for a threesome. Not for me after a lot of beer. Later I met a girl from Spain. Agreed to have sex.. went to a clean room. Undressing was fast... She was asking if I wanted with or without condom. With for me(!) She took it on using her mouth. Good technique. Started to fuck her, but the beer made it difficult. Took off the condom and she wanked me for €100.  Hahaha! What a bad deal.

Next time I'll be sober....!

But - liked the atmosphere. Will go to places like this again - but sober and without any big events around. Turns up the prizes insanely...

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Hej Karsteng.

Tak for anmeldelsen. Jeg har ikke selv prøvet FKK Sunshine endnu selv om jeg lige har tilbragt det meste af fire måneder i München. Men der er jo så meget som skal prøves :P

Forstår jeg dig rigtigt når du skriver at du gav 80 EURO i entré og 100 EURO til pigen, i alt 180 EURO?   :-o

Det var godt nok en "bad deal", men det har vi nok alle prøvet når man får et par øl inden :D

Du har ret i at priserne er opskruet til Oktober festen. Alt for mange turister fra lande med højere prisniveauer end det tyske, får pigerne til at presse prisen, hvis de opdager du ikke er lokal. Så hvis du er "fanget" i München under Oktober festen, er det en god idé at søge ud i forstæderne når trykket skal lettes.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.