Hop til indhold
GuardianTroll

jessyca mulata sexy: A visit I will not forget

ivon.R.D skrev, for 8 timer siden:

I would like to know, how do you make a false experience? it would have been very easy for me to give "cousin to jessy, and I did not do it for several reasons, which I will not detail at this time, but I did not do it, it is true that these comments help us a lot so that you know us , and we may have many lovers ...

but, it would be a very false "promo" to talk about something that someone else will finally see if it is true or not, being with the girl is easy to deny my opinion is that if a person is not assiduous in these forums, or does not have a profile, and one day he does it to tell about a nice experience about a girl, because we are going to think that is false? Look at me, I come from Spain to work here with my book professional, which requires the high-level web pages of Spain,  GIRLSBCN. COM and it turns out that this type of professional photos are not successful here, because they have had bad experiences with other profiles that finally was not the girl ... but, still doing to more ordinary photos, taken with my t phone, with a newspaper here, still I still ask if the photos are real, and ask me every day for sms ... (taking into account that in the end fill my selfies profile) hahaha is crazy ... but the truth is that, what we have to do when we come here girls, new, with professional photos, and being beautiful girls, if finally no one even trusts your selfies? What else can we do ?

I think I was misunderstood - I tried to say that I believed the review was real.

I fully understand your frustration about the pics and reviews. The problem is that there are so  many fakes that you are even suspicious about the real ones.

But everyone that reads this forum knows you @Ivon are real (and the best and most beautiful)  and when you refer to your cousin they know she is real.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

@ivon.R.D,

Two things made me choose you when I was looking for a good time.

Number 1, your picture with the news paper.

Number 2, you from the Dominican Republic :).

Not sure if your cousin been here already or if she is comming, but if she come and I have time to see here, I will!

If the chemistry is there, like with you, I will give here the same treatment I gave you. 

you refresh your memory there ;).

Then I will write a honest review about her.

Enjoy your time of and hope to see you medio next month.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Franj skrev, den 27.9.2018 at 08:51:

@ivon.R.D,

Two things made me choose you when I was looking for a good time.

Number 1, your picture with the news paper.

Number 2, you from the Dominican Republic :).

Not sure if your cousin been here already or if she is comming, but if she come and I have time to see here, I will!

If the chemistry is there, like with you, I will give here the same treatment I gave you. 

you refresh your memory there ;).

Then I will write a honest review about her.

Enjoy your time of and hope to see you medio next month.

thank you very much!! my trip has been pleasant and calm,  already in Barcelona with summer weather still, 21 degrees that happy I am !!!. 

kisses for all..see you in mid-October ;)

Redigeret af Administrator
Billede fjernet.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Gaby Brown skrev, for 57 minutter siden:

Mornig  :biggrin: i still here let see how we menege next time ok enjoy home !!!!

NEXT TIME BETER PLACE MAYBE NEARBY THE CHANNEL!!!!! AND THANKS FOR EVERITHING'S....

@Gaby Brown, you still in Copenhagen?

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Gaby Brown skrev, for 46 minutter siden:

YESSSS i  am chenge the area!!!! :D

OSTEBRO HERE I AM !!!!!! BUT MISS MY FRIEND :(

Where is your add Gaby? :ph34r:

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.