Hop til indhold
dongding

Amy and Sisse

I have not met Sisse with Amy but Sisse with Denise was EPIC. There is a review of that session. Of course that was not Amy included but if the chemistry is right Sisse is awesome also in threesome. I plan to meet Sisse and Amy just need the right day in my calendar. When I do I will post of course. /A

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
kattjakt skrev, for 24 minutter siden:

I have not met Sisse with Amy but Sisse with Denise was EPIC. There is a review of that session. Of course that was not Amy included but if the chemistry is right Sisse is awesome also in threesome. I plan to meet Sisse and Amy just need the right day in my calendar. When I do I will post of course. /A

Sise is my grilfrend (kæreste) <3

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

So Amy stole Sisse from Denise? Denise and Sisse never seemed to click together. Had threesome with them and Denise was not good!

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

When I met them it was very good but as we know, time can change things, for better or worse. Anyways, looking forward to Sisse and Amy when the day is right. /A

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Amy hot skrev, for 18 timer siden:

Sise is my grilfrend (kæreste) <3

Holy moly I er altså for lækre ;)

Amy den der nummer du render rundt.... uha da da ;)

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.