Hop til indhold

Hi all  I am wondering what Clients do with small HAND towels, that thoes are all wet? Like putted directly into the water.... Hmmm it is really interesting thing to me You have at my place two towels, one bath big and one middle size, and some of you put hand towel to the waster... MISTERIOUS :D '

Have great Sunday You all :) 

P.S. I would remind about washing penis with care and with SOAP (or shower gel). If you dont treat woman with respect, she will do the same for you...
Maybe I will use this subject to remind also about out placr, where we work. For many of us it is also permanent home, so dont pull the handle like it is your door (it is such disrespect - anyway in my country, maybe in DK is normal? if yes, let me know) dont go in your shoes to toilet and to the bedroom. 

Redigeret af kati_arhus

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest mature man

shower with the man and you see what he is doing - ask him ;)

Redigeret af mature man
tyrkfejl ;)

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
mature man skrev, for 3 minutter siden:

shower with the man and you see what he is doing - ask him 

I cant take them to shower against their will :) And if we will go to showe when he takes 15 min he will have no time in bed... ;)

Anyway I cant treat everybody without any trust in this, it is impolite for nice ones ;)

Redigeret af kati_arhus

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest mature man
kati_arhus skrev, for 3 minutter siden:

I cant take them to shower against their will :) And if we will go to showe when he takes 15 min he will have no time in bed... ;)

You can refuse to have sex without a shower

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
mature man skrev, for 2 timer siden:

You can refuse to have sex without a shower

I mean to go with someone :) Everybody have to go to toilet, they turn on the water. But maybe not all asre using it, Or forget about the soap ;) I really dont want to discuss about it, I just have an episode today and would like to remind how important it is :) Thats all :) 

Hugs :)

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Thom Århus

Denne tråd er nedslående læsning! :( Til trods for at Kati i flere tråde tidligere har omtalt visse kunders dårlige hygiejne, består problemet tilsyneladende stadig. Til de forhåbentlig få det drejer sig om: Det er så respektløs opførsel overfor den GP i er sammen med! :angry: Sæt jer i hendes sted. Hvem gider at være intimt sammen med en person der ikke kan finde ud af at vaske sig? Fra hendes side vil reaktionen nok logisk - og forhåbentlig - være, at få jobbet overstået hurtigst muligt. Dermed snyder I jer selv for en super god oplevelse. Man ligger som man har redt!

Tilsyneladende er der hos nogle (også få forhåbentlig) problemer med at behandle inventaret ordentligt, der hvor I er på besøg. Det kan ikke være rigtigt at Kati som en anden Emma Gad skal belære voksne mennesker om "takt og Tone" VIS RESPEKT!!!

Til alle jer der godt kan finde ud af at opføre jer som voksne mennesker: God søndag aften! :)

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
kati_arhus skrev, for 6 timer siden:

dont go in your shoes to toilet and to the bedroom. 

Here I think, You should ask Your guests to take of their shoes at the entrance - have at tray from Ikea 

https://www.ikea.com/dk/da/catalog/products/60329711/?query=skobakke

there for the same purpose - and just point at it, when Your guests arrive and before they enter Your living room and so on ;-)

At the shower You need to have a bench or chair, where we can put our belongings, so we can undress there and take shower with our belongings in sight - so we in easy can take a proper shower, sit on squat (sidde på hug) and wash our behind properly.

kati_arhus skrev, for 5 timer siden:

I cant take them to shower against their will :)

No, but You can ask them to leave

kati_arhus skrev, for 5 timer siden:

And if we will go to shower, when he takes 15 min, he will have no time in bed...

I think that after 15 min in the shower with You - may men don´t need time in bed ;-)

But You should just include it in the total time - or maybe sell 45 mins, with 15 min in shower at a special bargain price ;-)

Many places in Germany, the girls just take You out to the shower and wash Your willy - that´s very nice ;-)  (but please don´t use hot water - only tempered or cold - cold is best as is gives a harder hard on ;-)

Redigeret af Jernsvinet

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Thom Århus

Lots of good advice form Jernsvinet. :) Maybe You can use some of it Kati. However in my opinion facilities for shower are fine at Your place. Absolutely no excuse for not being clean anywhere on your body after shower!

Perhaps You're right that Your client didn't want to be unpolite. In My opinion it's basic knowledge to any adult that good hygiene is imperative for a good sexual experience. Maybe he wasn't aware. If so - hopefully he is now! :)

That You feel sorry for the situation tells so much about You. You always want the best for everyone <3 and You put Your heart in to achieve that goal. NOBODY can blame You for reacting in a situation like this.! I know how much effort You put in to give Your clients a superior experience. So stop feeling sorry about it! :) 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Ved ikke om det er gjort!!

Syntes det havde  været bedre  bare bede kunden om og gå ud og vaske sig og så ellers bare tage diskutionen med vedkommende .

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.