Hop til indhold
Guest The Girl

Hygiejne

Guest The Girl

Hi boys. 

I have questions. 

Why most of you avoid to take a shower ? Why if you finally take a shower you forget to wash your smelly ass and balls ?!!! WTF? Should girls wash youwith wet wipes even if you took shower?!

Do you think it’s enough to take a shower in the morning and go to girl in the evening? All day with no wash in THIS place ?! Or maybe never ever ?! :shock:

What about your breath?! Is it difficult to take one chewing gum before visit?? 

Should we ask: Can you take a shower again and wash your ass? How to do good blowjob and kiss when almost every second guy doesn’t care about intimate higiene and breath? Should we take a shower with you boys and wash you?!!!!! SHAME ON YOU!!!!

Redigeret af The Girl
overskrift ændret efter anmodning fra trådsstarter

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
The Girl skrev, for 5 minutter siden:

Should we take a shower with you boys and wash you?

Would be very nice and inspiring ;-)

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Sparkster

Soooooo you just had a smelly client? ;) 

I shower twice a day, and I Wash my ass and cock everytime (it is pretty fun so I go all in on rubbing my penis with sosp :D )

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Perhaps cos we just had a bath and clean underwear 2 min before visiting the girl.
And there are also some smelly girls out there too.

But clean private parts should be an absolute must.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest The Girl
Sparkster skrev, for 1 minut siden:

Soooooo you just had a smelly client? ;) 

I shower twice a day, and I Wash my ass and cock everytime (it is pretty fun so I go all in on rubbing my penis with sosp :D )

This is question to ALL GIRLS !!! 

Not everybody remember about proper higiene!

I don’t know how to ask the guy- „Can you please wash you THERE again ?”

I have no more patience ...

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest kosteskaftet

Why most of you avoid to take a shower ?

I think it boils down to a question of economics, to be honest: if a guy (or girl, for that matter) pays for sex – say, one hour – and the shower time is deducted from the one hour, then that leaves just 40 minutes for activity "underneath the sheets" as they say...

P.S. "Higiejne" is spelt hygiene in English.

P.P.S. How can one visit you for... you know... a good time? :)

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest The Girl
AalborgLook skrev, for 5 minutter siden:

Perhaps cos we just had a bath and clean underwear 2 min before visiting the girl.

I wanted to remind about this important subject bec I see that it’s difficult to give a good service to all you boys.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest The Girl
kosteskaftet skrev, Lige nu:

I think it boils down to a question of economics, to be honest: if a guy (or girl, for that matter) pays for sex – say, one hour – and the shower time is deducted from the one hour, then that leaves just 40 minutes for activity "underneath the sheets" as they say...

P.S. "Higiejne" is spelt hygiene in English.

5 minutes of shower it’s enought I think.

”HIGIEJNE” in danish right? That everybody can understand The tittle. 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest The Girl
kosteskaftet skrev, for 7 minutter siden:

I am on holidays. Priv

Back soon to my clean boys I hope. 

Redigeret af The Girl

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest kosteskaftet
The Girl skrev, Lige nu:

”HIGIEJNE” in danish right?

No... :) None of them are correct. The correct spelling of hygiene in Danish is: hygiejne

But I'd still like to pay you a visit. I think you could swing a mean whip around... :D

Lastly, as someone has already suggested, consider joining the client for the shower session.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Jeg tager den på dansk.

Vil sige at det er sjældent jeg har den type gæster. Mon du tiltrække de forkerte:huh:

Du kan også investere i en stak engangs tandbørster og have stående fremme.

Man kan sagten sige til gæsterne at de skal tage den korte eller helt store tur på badeværelset eller selv gå med, det kan være mega frækt.

Mange af mine gæster hopper i badet og børster tænder hos mig. Det er lækkert .

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest The Girl
Frodige Ida skrev, for 2 minutter siden:

Jeg tager den på dansk.

Vil sige at det er sjældent jeg har den type gæster. Mon du tiltrække de forkerte:huh:

Du kan også investere i en stak engangs tandbørster og have stående fremme.

Man kan sagten sige til gæsterne at de skal tage den korte eller helt store tur på badeværelset eller selv gå med, det kan være mega frækt.

Mange af mine gæster hopper i badet og børster tænder hos mig. Det er lækkert .

With high prices I attract nice good looking guys.  It’s impossible to take a shower with every client. 

I will invest in toothbrushes for sure! 

This forum read a lot of people so maybe some of them will start to think about better wash.

Thanks for attention. 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Sparkster

The toothbrush idea is good, I am a heavy smoker, and use mints - but toothbrushing is way better :)  I dont do the whole kissing thing... but it still smells.

It is all about creating the best impression from the start, I would show up recently showered, and if offered a shower I would say Yes, if it makes her happy - then way not :) 

If she is happy and feel comfortable - the chance of a good time is pretty good :) 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
The Girl skrev, for 51 minutter siden:

With high prices I attract nice good looking guys.  It’s impossible to take a shower with every client. 

Does this mean that you do not shower between every client? Or why is it impossible to take a shower with every client?

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Angath

Dammit, i like my cheese between my balls ;)

(Sorry, just joking, can't help it lol)

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest The Girl
Bear skrev, for 5 minutter siden:

Does this mean that you do not shower between every client? Or why is it impossible to take a shower with every client?

I take a shower before and after. 

I can’t wait if client wants to take a shower or no. Another shower again its not good for my skin. It is not my resposibility to wash your ass. 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest The Girl
Angath skrev, for 4 minutter siden:

Dammit, i like my cheese between my balls ;)

(Sorry, just joking, can't help it lol)

Maybe it will help. Boys will start to think.... 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest The Girl
Jernsvinet skrev, for 1 time siden:

Would be very nice and inspiring ;-)

I agree. Inspiring for next visits... 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

It is not my resposibility to wash your ass.

No, but its nice to have it done by a girl ;-)

But I would never show up without a recent shower - so the time in the bath would only be for the fun of it ;-)

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest The Girl
AalborgLook skrev, 1 time siden:

Sometimes it will take maybe 30-60min to get to the girl right? 

My point is -after sitting in your car or in bus or after fast walk - maybe you will get a bit sweaty? No need to refresh?   

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

En lille historie....

Engang for år tilbage i Herning på en gæstevisit, kom der en herre...han skulle lige have et put, her i middagspausen...

han blev anvist badet..nej det var ikke nødvendigt....nå okay (det var kun hjemme man skulle bade først)

Men vi kom i sengen og jeg kunne dufte at det her skulle klares med mindst mulig kontakt.

Da vi var færdige påpeget jeg at han lugtet og han havde burde tage et bad og bruge deodorant, for en bedre oplevelse!

Det med al det der baderi og deodorant er noget københavnerri! var svaret!

Så var samtalen om det jo sådan set ikke længre.....:D:D:D han skulle tilbage til stalden....

Men do er dajlig, æ kom tilbaj (jeg kan sku ikke jysk):D

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest The Girl

Ofc if you are convinced of nice smell no need to take another shower but how you can know it if no one told you- not good...

One of my girlfriend said to me -when she go close  to intimate parts and something is wrong there -she takes client to bathroom !!!  

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
The Girl skrev, for 2 timer siden:

Hi boys. 

I have questions. 

Why most of you avoid to take a shower ? Why if you finally take a shower you forget to wash your smelly ass and balls ?!!! WTF? Should girls wash youwith wet wipes even if you took shower?!

Do you think it’s enough to take a shower in the morning and go to girl in the evening? All day with no wash in THIS place ?! Or maybe never ever ?! :shock:

What about your breath?! Is it difficult to take one chewing gum before visit?? 

Should we ask: Can you take a shower again and wash your ass? How to do good blowjob and kiss when almost every second guy doesn’t care about intimate higiene and breath? Should we take a shower with you boys and wash you?!!!!! SHAME ON YOU!!!!

Det kan ikke være mange gæster du har med dit grimme sprog :o 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.