Hop til indhold
Twist

"Eva - Elegant & Naughty (Real photos)" - A Big Yes

I recently visited Eva in a (surprisingly) nice complex at the border of NV and Nørrebro. She is the best discovery I made so far in this hobby. 

Eva is a beautiful woman, looking just like in the pictures, but her comparative advantage is about the approach. She has an outstanding attitude, very polite, accommodating, a great mix of naughty and tender. She took just the right amount of initiative. I felt quickly at ease and it was easy to reach a high level of complicity, in fact we spent a bit more than the agreed time together, and I never had the feeling that she was watching the clock. 

Overall, if you are looking for an amazing girlfriend experience with some extra spice, Eva is recommended.

P.S.

I wrote the post in English simply because I can't write in Danish, apologies about that, but I still hope it adds value to the forum. If you have specific questions, feel free to ask.

Redigeret af Twist

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

@Twist welcome to the site. First review is always interesting. The girl has various reviews. Anyway - how did you book her? I’ve tried several times without any luck, she simply doesn’t reply my sms messages. Pls tell. 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Thanks @NicklasCD for the welcome. As for the booking, in my case I just texted her. She replied perhaps not immediately, but within a matter of one hour or two at the most.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Twist skrev, for 8 timer siden:

I recently visited Eva in a (surprisingly) nice complex at the border of NV and Nørrebro. She is the best discovery I made so far in this hobby. 

Overall, if you are looking for an amazing girlfriend experience with some extra spice, Eva is recommended.

Welcome.

what service did you pay for and what was the price? Was it with Kiss, SF incl or..?

Redigeret af Harran

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

I paid for 1 hour, the base service was 1200, and 300  total for DFK and SF. The only thing about SF is that she does not like the taste of fluids, and it can show, especially if you have a lot. Again, I think she is flexible, but I would not classify her as a PSE.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Twist skrev, for 5 timer siden:

I paid for 1 hour, the base service was 1200, and 300  total for DFK and SF. ......

Thank you, @Twist . DFK means...?

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.