Hop til indhold
abraham

Mia from Cassiopeiastars - disappointing visit!

http://www.cassiopeiastars.dk/pigen.asp?id=743

Met Mia Sunday 4.30-5.00am and it was a disappointing visit!

I have had a few drinks, but would describe myself as quite sober. I paid for 30 mins and there only thing I got from her was complains. 

I was licking her pussy and tits and all i got was that it hurt and i felt i hardly touched her and it was the same with the sex -  I had to be in a specific position owise she will start complaining again. She was not very flirting in anyway, its was a really bad experience and I can only recommend you to stay away. 

Has anyone had the same experience with her?

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Det är aldrig en hit att ha tagit "a few drinks", framförallt ur pigens perspektiv. Själv tycker jag att alkohol tar bort nöjet och känslan i sex. En öl max är min regel, men givetvis har jag gjort undantag....som varit mindre bra :) Jag är till 99 % nykter när jag besöker GP.

Att du upplever dig själv som opåverkad är inte samma sak som hur pigen upplever dig. Däremot kan jag tycka att Mia kunde sagt nej, upfront.... 

Har man sagt A så får man säga B.....

Redigeret af Loppan

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Loppan skrev, for 17 minutter siden:

Det är aldrig en hit att ha tagit "a few drinks", framförallt ur pigens perspektiv. Själv tycker jag att alkohol tar bort nöjet och känslan i sex. En öl max är min regel, men givetvis har jag gjort undantag....som varit mindre bra :) Jag är till 99 % nykter när jag besöker GP.

Att du upplever dig själv som opåverkad är inte samma sak som hur pigen upplever dig. Däremot kan jag tycka att Mia kunde sagt nej, upfront.... 

Har man sagt A så får man säga B.....

Mate, I am writing that I am sober despite the drinks! If I had been drunk i guess she would have kicked me out especially at that hour! So sorry, but dont get your point! But I appreciate you comment!

Im not in-experience in visiting GP´s, trust me this was really bad service!

anyways, you can go an visit herself and let me know what you think ;-) 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
abraham skrev, for 18 timer siden:

http://www.cassiopeiastars.dk/pigen.asp?id=743

Met Mia Sunday 4.30-5.00am and it was a disappointing visit!

I have had a few drinks, but would describe myself as quite sober. I paid for 30 mins and there only thing I got from her was complains. 

I was licking her pussy and tits and all i got was that it hurt and i felt i hardly touched her and it was the same with the sex -  I had to be in a specific position owise she will start complaining again. She was not very flirting in anyway, its was a really bad experience and I can only recommend you to stay away. 

Has anyone had the same experience with her?

Kan kun skrive, at jeg på ingen måde kan genkende Mia ud fra det, du skriver. Mon ikke du har grebet det helt forkert an?

Redigeret af warmgun

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.