Hop til indhold
Guest Sydvester

Angel Odense

Guest Sydvester

Hvor ville jeg gerne besøge hende her, men har læst de utal af dårlige besøg og jeg magter ikke mere maskin sex. 

Samt man ikke må det ene og andet med hende. 

Men for satan hvor er hun lige noget for mig. 

Er der nogen der har været der for nydeligt og kan fortælle om hende. Er det stadig lige skidt 

Lily hed hun før, tro jeg nok. 

https://annoncelight.dk/showad/229461

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Sydvester skrev, for 41 minutter siden:

Hvor ville jeg gerne besøge hende her, men har læst de utal af dårlige besøg og jeg magter ikke mere maskin sex. 

Er der nogen der har været der for nydeligt og kan fortælle om hende. Er det stadig lige skidt 

Jeg tror du bliver nødt til at tage en for holdet.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Hun hedder lily, har talt med hende..

men valgte Gigi, fortalte hvad jeg ønskede, noget kunne jeg ikke få, så vi gik på kompromis 

god oplevelse, og søde piger..

ville aflægge Kily besøg i mandags, men telefonen blev ikke besvaret. 

Ja så blev det en anden, jeg besøgte.

Sexeren

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Sydvester skrev, den 04/07/2017 at 22:40:

Jeg var der for en uges tid siden, på en tur hjem fra KBH...

Bad om intet specielt, og hun virkede supersød - til vi kom til sagen.
Kan ikke beskrives som mindre end forfærdeligt - som et dådyr i forlygter og ikke skyggen af nydelse for nogen af os - kunne lige så godt have bollet en bovskinke... :(

Er ikke SÅ erfaren på at besøge piger - men selv jeg er kvalificeret til at give hende her -1 af 10 stjerner

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Sydvester skrev, den 4/7/2017 at 22:40:

Jeg syntes det er kutyme at hvis man får en dårlig oplevelse, så bliver den sjældent bedre anden gang. "Gå aldrig tilbage til en fuser, er der nogen der siger". Den stil pigerne lægger for dagen, plejer ikke at ændre sig væsentligt i længden syntes jeg. Så der hvor man bliver tørret i røven, vil det gentage sig igen og igen.

Og så er der alle de andre, hvor man med sikkerhed kan gå hen og få en god oplevelse hver eneste gang, uden at blive snydt. Sådan er det bare mellem mennesker :-) 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Hello . Im Lily . And i just read a lot of bad   things about me and my girlfriend Gigi. I write here firs time because I want to tell some info for the mans whoe read this site . First we make sure My photos is all real 100% my name is everytime Lily and my Friend name Gigi . We not change it never.  We are here few years in denmark . If its true we are soo bad .. after we are not busy ...soo how we can stay here long time many years ? Thinking about that . Because its fake. We are sweet and nice friendly girls. Dont believe the bad reviews . Some mand boring and lie . Just sitting home and write here this site . We was in cph a long time and now we change place and stay in other part of denmark in Odense a nice privat apartment . We never lie a service or the price . Its not a suprise . When customer come they know what is posible with me . Everytime I say the actually service before the customer pay . Soo everyone know what we do and what we not. We dont have any extra right now ( no kiss and no super or megafrench and no pussy lick its true because more healthy take care of my body more inportant than every money  ) but we have cheap price soo I think its fair. Please respect that and if you not like it no problem dear you have to choice another girl . You can find a lot of girls in denmark . But if you just boring or angry not write here a bad reviews . Its not soo nice , and I think a real gentlemans dont do it . And respect we work 9-24 soo dont angry if before or after we not ansver the phone. Also respect me , Come here clean/fresh/good smell body ,  I also take shower and after before you visite me soo I dont wait soo much just please do that a same like me.  I understand if you work and tired and you dont have soo much time but wellcome to do it here at my place,  just we start fresh . Its nice and also healthy to fucus a hygiene. Inportant hands washing before you want tuch pussy and body . I think its normal. I dont wait much . Thats all . Normal things for me.  Otherwise if I see somebody not clean ( maybe looks dirty smell bad) and want to tuch me all over and kiss my body and I say no please dont do it I dont like after he angry and when he going home after write me about lie bad things here the forum.  Why we not respect each other ? Thats a small things . I hope its not big request. Well we wait all nice gentlemans whoe respect this job and want to try good sex and relax time for a sweet hottiest girls .we never rush we give what you pay time .  Every day open . Hugs Lily

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest whoisyourdaddy
Lily skrev, for 1 time siden:

Hello . Im Lily . And i just read a lot of bad   things about me and my girlfriend Gigi. I write here firs time because I want to tell some info for the mans whoe read this site . First we make sure My photos is all real 100% my name is everytime Lily and my Friend name Gigi . We not change it never.  We are here few years in denmark . If its true we are soo bad .. after we are not busy ...soo how we can stay here long time many years ? Thinking about that . Because its fake. We are sweet and nice friendly girls. Dont believe the bad reviews . Some mand boring and lie . Just sitting home and write here this site . We was in cph a long time and now we change place and stay in other part of denmark in Odense a nice privat apartment . We never lie a service or the price . Its not a suprise . When customer come they know what is posible with me . Everytime I say the actually service before the customer pay . Soo everyone know what we do and what we not. We dont have any extra right now ( no kiss and no super or megafrench and no pussy lick its true because more healthy take care of my body more inportant than every money  ) but we have cheap price soo I think its fair. Please respect that and if you not like it no problem dear you have to choice another girl . You can find a lot of girls in denmark . But if you just boring or angry not write here a bad reviews . Its not soo nice , and I think a real gentlemans dont do it . And respect we work 9-24 soo dont angry if before or after we not ansver the phone. Also respect me , Come here clean/fresh/good smell body ,  I also take shower and after before you visite me soo I dont wait soo much just please do that a same like me.  I understand if you work and tired and you dont have soo much time but wellcome to do it here at my place,  just we start fresh . Its nice and also healthy to fucus a hygiene. Inportant hands washing before you want tuch pussy and body . I think its normal. I dont wait much . Thats all . Normal things for me.  Otherwise if I see somebody not clean ( maybe looks dirty smell bad) and want to tuch me all over and kiss my body and I say no please dont do it I dont like after he angry and when he going home after write me about lie bad things here the forum.  Why we not respect each other ? Thats a small things . I hope its not big request. Well we wait all nice gentlemans whoe respect this job and want to try good sex and relax time for a sweet hottiest girls .we never rush we give what you pay time .  Every day open . Hugs Lily

I think its good and informative information you give to all who wants to visit you, and your English seems to be well enough also to be able to tell this to costumers either when the make appointment or when they arrive to you. I have not yet:) visited any of you, but I will for sure, at least to be able to make my own opnion:) 

As I am very sure you already know a lot of men just call make appointments dont show up, wank them self while they ask you a lot of questions in the phone and so on. Thoos guys or at least some of them are also here in Eroguide, and sometimes when I read short bad reviews i think maybe its on of thoose guys.

BUT you must also respect the costumers like they of course should respect you, not all of us have a look like Brad Pitt, but no matter when we pay for a service we espect delivery of what is promised in your annonce. At least I would respect your opinion if I cam dirty and ugly and you told me no , I am sorry I cant do that, instead of taken me in, dont let me kiss or touch you without telling me why.. I always show up clean and washed, and I take shower if necessary at the place, but not all do I know, just politely ask them if they would not have a quick 5 min shower - and as a plus you should not let this go form their time:) unless they exceed 5 min:)

and then there is the chemistry part, its two ways and if the chemistry is not there it properly is no good experience for any of you, I for my part dont think that you should get bad review of that part, be-course its really no ones fault. But if you accept the money from a costumers, who also obligate your self to do what you can to give him good experience chemistry or not...

Anyway thank you for your contribution, must often the girls from other countries do not really have a voice in here, so respect for that.! I hope you get nice ans sweet costumers and that your business will be booming:)

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Lily skrev, for 20 timer siden:

I call bullshit - sorry! 

Yes - some men are boring and just sit and write - others share what they experience...

And the experience with you was NOT good - that's what people are saying - not anything about lies, fake pictures or anything...
We say that you are not that into it - and it isn't feel nice when the girl is just 'dead' - and many people say they experience so...

"Real gentlemen do not write bad review" - yes, they do... I am a gentleman... a little :D
And I visited Lily, and it feel like she was sleeping - just like others say...

Real gentlemen do not write FAKE reviews, but we should share bad experiences with each other

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.