Hop til indhold

DIANA has a lot of reviews already, but I write just to share some good memories with you. I have met both Barbara, Cintia and Diana. Barbara 3 times, Diana 3 times and Cintia once, so I "know" at least B & D by now.:wub: Great girls, but I had a good time with Cintia as well the other day, eventhugh she is not on the same level, but I did not pay more than 700 DKK for 30 min, so what should I expect.....but back to DIANA.

Today I had a really relaxed time with this spinner, she was drying her hair when I came and suddenly the fuse snapped, so I had to step in an dswitch it on again. Diana is so kind and friendly and with a killer body, it is a supercombo. I will not go so much into details, but I read someone complaining about that Diana cannot take it deep enough..etc. As always it goes down to chemistry many times, but I have learned to take it a bit slow in the beginning and see the reactions .During my hour we had at least two breaks and during one of them I gave her a gentle oilmassage for a couple of minutes. I think it's a "win- win", she can relax a while and I can enjoy sliding my hands over her perfect body. 

We had a nice shower together afterwards and a relaxed time chit-chatting with some sparkling wine in the sofa as well. THAT is quality time for me  :wub:

Thanks Diana, worth every penny ;) 

Redigeret af Extinguisher
hvis man insisterer på at lave en anmeldelse på engelsk - så er det en god ide at kunne...

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
hankypanky888 skrev, for 22 timer siden:

Hi Loppan,

I have visited barbara and cintia but not diana. cintia had so tight pussy, barbara was ok, but what about diana how tight is she? thx buddy :)

It's hard to say, they all get so wet after a while :D (joke) ....for me they are similar all three. Someone else might give their input here. If you haven't tried Diana you should do, is my recommendation, she will return very soon, Barbara too.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Her ad doesn't say what part of town she's in... can you please disclose? Am looking today and need a good fuck :-)

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.