Hop til indhold
Joey Joe Joe

Falske billeder - Kolding

Joey Joe Joe skrev, for 4 timer siden:

My dear, you couldnt be at the Alisa because she hadn't yet come to Kolding. She begins tomorrow at about 10 am If you manage to notice this phone number is off all day. And the fact that she has a hidden face doesn't mean that it is a false picture. Can sometimes wants to be discreet because family and friends in Denmark. Just as you don't insert your photo here lest anyone see your face...

I checked the photos on Google  graphics dont have them

Regards, Kitty

Redigeret af kitty25

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
kitty25 skrev, den 1/15/2017 at 20:56:

My dear, you couldnt be at the Alisa because she hadn't yet come to Kolding. She begins tomorrow at about 10 am If you manage to notice this phone number is off all day. And the fact that she has a hidden face doesn't mean that it is a false picture. Can sometimes wants to be discreet because family and friends in Denmark. Just as you don't insert your photo here lest anyone see your face...

I checked the photos on Google  graphics dont have them

Regards, Kitty

The darkhaired on these pictures is not of the girl at the place. It is not about the hidden face (that migth be the reason why Google does bot find them) it is the figure (body) that is not real. The same pictures of "Alisa" was used for "Alice" the other day. 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Joey Joe Joe skrev, for 13 timer siden:

The darkhaired on these pictures is not of the girl at the place. It is not about the hidden face (that migth be the reason why Google does bot find them) it is the figure (body) that is not real. The same pictures of "Alisa" was used for "Alice" the other day. 

Alice and Alisa are two other names. I dont know who you've seen but the girls use their images. Alice was and had their pictures as not believed that I could ask for a show session with a face that is in her phone. Alisa just uses their photos. Weren't you dont write nonsense. I saw your posts dont you write about anybody else but about the fact that every girl is using fake pictures. You suspect that you're one of those customers who come will look and have never money. Take care of something interesting and not making trouble. Regards

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
kitty25 skrev, for 6 timer siden:

Alice and Alisa are two other names. I dont know who you've seen but the girls use their images. Alice was and had their pictures as not believed that I could ask for a show session with a face that is in her phone. Alisa just uses their photos. Weren't you dont write nonsense. I saw your posts dont you write about anybody else but about the fact that every girl is using fake pictures. You suspect that you're one of those customers who come will look and have never money. Take care of something interesting and not making trouble. Regards

It is difficult to understand what you mean with your sentences. Maybe you should take care of other things than making troubles in this forum.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

You write nonsense and not even visited the girl. Thats exactly what im thinking.

Please don't come more to this place if you say that they're fake pictures.

Regards, Kitty

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.