Hop til indhold

Hi again!

Bloody network! First time it didn't sent away, second time it refreshed the page when I just had ONE sentence left and try to get back just a white page. 3rd time and my last chance.

As I wrote in other review I will try some new GP's and saw the request of Apple so I thought I call DC and Nana didn't show her face so it was no choice for me. Now I see @Bebop wrote one review of her but what a heck I will do this.

Sounded like the same lady in the phone who answered last time. I asked if Apple was free at a certain time and that you (phone lady) can call when Apple is downstairs so I can pick her up. The lady said no problem.

5-10 min after the booked time the lady called me, so I was on my way to the door and just before I answered. She said that the taxi fee was 400DKK and I just stopped. Okey? start to think how much I paid Candy in taxi fee.

I had a feeling it was just 200 so I start to argue with the lady. Wonder why she couldn't tell me this in the first cal....waited....and begore she answered I replied....or you just raised your taxi fee? She got quiet and said no we got 400DKK long time. I took a chance I visit Candy in July/August but said I called you some weeks ago and than it was 200DKK and I myself took a taxi to CPH to our headquarter (my business clients office) than and yesterday and the fee is the same so wonder why you at DC raised your fee. She said oh but it's 400DKK. So I played my second card. So why didn't you say this in the first call we had now it's 20 min after the time we booked and Apple isn't here. The lady reply that she isn't free until now. Now she thought she got the uper hand, but I said so when I called you the first time and you said she was free, she wasen't what say if I had a meeting and have to cancel all now you not lose 400DKK in taxi fee you lose 1300DKK and sent Apple to me for no reason and at the same time lose a loyal customer. That twisted the lady and said okey you get 200DKK for fee but 1300DKK for 1h. I said no problem it's note the hour rate I want to increase is the taxi fee. Sad great but when is Apple here, she replied that Apple was in her way to me. Got many thanks.

50 min after we booked Apple arrived (yes for you who read my Candy review see that I paid 300DKK for the fee, but I got a plan) I went outside and I it looked not as the pictures on the site but after the normal cheek kissing I recognized her face (thought is DC try too fool me with a fake GP now). Apple got more make up and might been in the photoshop in her ads, not that she's awful or uggly but she looks more like a doll in the pic. While in the elevator I asked her if she was cold she did the bobblehead and I steped up to her gave her a hug and kissed her once more but got a grandma kiss, huh? But before I react we hit my floor so we went in to my room. And said it was 1300+200 she said no 1500.....I thought...and smiled you are cute...I gave her 1500DKK but told her take this 100DKK for yourself and hide it. She did the bobblehead-dance again and try to kiss her once more but still grandma kisses. So I steped back thinking try to talk but she had picked up her phone to call back. Once again I'm no expert but it dosen't sounded Japanese, not 100% sure but more like Chinese don't know why DC marketing their Chinese cute girl as Japanese once. This was my third card to tell the phone lady if she didn't lower the taxi fee but will hold it on :P

She put down her money and phone (but the extra 100 in her tight jeans). I've put on some music and asked if everything was okey and she said yes, so stoped closer to her and kissed her one more time one way grandma kisses. So asked her if she didn't kiss with tongue or. She repond no it's because and pointed at her jacket she still had on. I smiled (thought for myself DC policy jacket on, tongue off. In her defence when I met Candy in the elevator she had no jacket it was still summer :D). So she took her jacket off and just open her mouth and sticked her tongue out.......?....... okey didn't know how to react if I should put coins or something else there.....:?

But went in fron of her and answered with a kiss felt strange. After "it" she start to undress herself she took of her socks while I did too but she went quite fast while I sat down and put off my first sock she unbutton her skinny jeans and jump out off them.....looked down noo panties....naughty....see looked at me and giggled....that thought "naughty" might slipped out and bacame a word :)

She had a skirt formed like a top but had some hanging fabric, anyway she zipped down and had a bra who unhooked quite fast. Myself just got my second sock off when she asked if she could use the bathroom. I said yes went to put some music on while I hanged off my pants and start to unbutton my shirt. So standed soon just in my underwear when she got out from the bathroom. We merged in a long tongue kiss not that impressed but grabbed her ass. As @Bebop described her she got a hanging skin around her belly quite photoshoped in her pics. But got nice tits and could confirm it would be a C-cup.

Anyway we went down to the bed and we kissed each other some more but wasen't that good felt almost better with grandma kisses:-o okey that wasen't right but was no feeling. She went down start to suck not really impressed there, so I asked her to lay down on her back and I lick her instead so we switched. Start to like some and she start to moan put a finger to rub outside and slowly pushed it in and she took her hand on mine and said no finger.....ooh want a turn off so licked her a min more before we switched back. 

Now I was more disapointed first trouble with phone lady and now not same standard service as I had with Candy. We continued anyway and after awhile I got hard enough so tell her to climb up. She put a condom on and start to jump up and down moan some, so start to cares her tits with my hands and licked and sucked them and her nipples who started to get harder. Her stamina started to lose her jumps wasen't that high and intenced so switched to get her on the back so I pumpen her. Tried to kiss her but she seems too busy or avoided in the cow girls position so I tried in our new position but got some more tongue but not so much during the sex. Flipped her to doggy now I start to feel I was close so pumpen her faster maybe some harder. So told her that I cumming so cum in the condom and she grinded on me felt good than she was so helpful to collect the condom without spill any cum was quite funny and cute.

We went in to the bathroom got one small tongue kiss before she asked if I wanted some massage, said yes why not. We got out she asked if she could use some oil she bringed with her I said go for it lay down and she took care of me after a while she wanted me to flipp around so I lay on my back instead. She started to jerk me off and suck me that was a turn on. Bot of some reason I found a clock and remember I had to be away 1,5 hour after I booked it means while she was late 50 min I had just 1h before I had to leave my room. So with quite nice boner I saw that we had 10 min left might cum a second time but why rush told her it was nice and good......

Now in all stress she wanted me to call a cab for her what a heck 100DKK more and now I will act a call service too. Said I find a can for you downstairs most because last time I had a que for 20 min. We went down and I waved in a taxi New York-style and send her away before I waved in another one one street down.

Apple 6/10 no fingers, no tongue with jacket :P, with tongue it felt akward, didn't look that nice as in her ad, her plus side was her English,

Sex 7/10 her blow was quite sloppy and she went quite deep might write 6,5 but yeah rather call Candy again.

/HappyGuy

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
HappyGuy skrev, for 7 minutter siden:

So she took her jacket off and just open her mouth and sticked her tongue out.......?....... okey didn't know how to react if I should put coins or something else there.....:?

LOL!

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.