Hop til indhold

Hi! Guy from norway here hoping someone could help me with this

A couple of weeks ago I was in copenhagen with some friends to party. Afterwards we went to istedgade and found Thai Corner. Had never heard of the place but we saw som really hot thai girls in there so we got inside.

In there we almost immideatly got offers to buy sex from really hot thai girls. I had a threesome with two lovely ladies, they said their names was coco and angel. Really nice experience, but after googling a bit about the place i have understood that some girls in there are ladyboys.. And that i really dont like

So, im asking if anyone have met these girls and know if they are actual girls? they both had vaginas that seemed real but who knows what a doctor can do these days

Short description of them:

coco: tall, skinny and really sexy. Big fakeboobs, blond and tatoos on hand and above the ass

angel: short, a bit chubby, red hair

Please help me

// Erik

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
norway_92 skrev, for 5 minutter siden:

A couple of weeks ago I was in copenhagen with some friends to party. Afterwards we went to istedgade and found Thai Corner. Had never heard of the place but we saw som really hot thai girls in there so we got inside.

In there we almost immideatly got offers to buy sex from really hot thai girls. I had a threesome with two lovely ladies, they said their names was coco and angel. Really nice experience, but after googling a bit about the place i have understood that some girls in there are ladyboys.. And that i really dont like

So, im asking if anyone have met these girls and know if they are actual girls? they both had vaginas that seemed real but who knows what a doctor can do these days

coco: tall, skinny and really sexy. Big fakeboobs, blond and tatoos on hand and above the ass

Please help me

// Erik

Erik.

Does it matter? You had a good time, right. 

It takes a man to know what a man want.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

I suggest that you stop worrying about it, just keep your nice experience and don't think if they were transgender or not.

You won't like the truth.

Check out Rejsenetværks recent thread about Thai Corner:

BB

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

But all of them cant be ladyboys? i have found them both on facebook with help from thai corners facebook page and they seem to be ordinary girls outside of their ''job''

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
norway_92 skrev, 1 time siden:

Please help me

// Erik

Dear Norway_92:)

- believe me!! - they are all Ladyboys - -  did you have a good time ;-)  - - - - next time you visit Thai Corner all of them will be Ladyboys 

Best regards

Nyder livet

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Nyder livet skrev, for 59 minutter siden:

Dear Norway_92:)

- believe me!! - they are all Ladyboys - -  did you have a good time ;-)  - - - - next time you visit Thai Corner all of them will be Ladyboys 

Best regards

Nyder livet

had really good time, but how you know theyre ladyboys? looked a bit for signs but found nothing of the ''usual stuff''

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.