Hop til indhold
kattjakt

Lisa och Viki the Mansion 45 min party of 3 part 2

Hej alla! Katten is back in business..

Ännu en FFM anmeldelse från mig. Skriver på engelsk igen så de flesta förstår. Here we go again...

First of all, Mansion girls have basically top danish klinik prices, so a 45 minutes threesome is not a budget alternative. But at the same time, when the quality is good at the mansion, I have never found a better threesome alrernative. And I have tried here and there...

The only places that can compete with my best threesomes at Mansion girls are the top fkk places in Germany where I have known the girls from before. So as usual, quality usually costs.

I have an anmeldelse of my first threesome with Lisa and Viki here at eroguide. It was in Valby. Now they stay in Rödövre at Mansion girls ordinary place. They start tomorrow on the vagtplan, as usual at Mansion girls, but I was able to meet them this evening as they arrived tonight. Our first threesome in Valby was very good. Since I have been in so many FFM threesomes now I know the importance of the female interaction. It seems the better the women/girls know each other, the better it gets. This is also my experience in my private. A party of three is not easy.

So Lisa and Viki part 2 for me tonight. If the part 1 in Valby was very good. Part 2 tonight in Rödövre was great. As people who read my anmeldelser should have noticed now, I only want to lift up the very good ones. I have been around so long that I only want to write about the top experiences. Lisa and Viki belong here. I know that when you meet piger the second or third time, service usually increase. Easy mathematics. So this threesome part 2 was basically as good as a threesome gets. It is a top 3 menage a trois for me. And this means it was very good.

Two hot piger that interact naturally with each other and me. When a threesome comes this natural, there is no place I would rather be. Spending time with two piger like tonight is as good as it gets for me. I have been in terrible threesomes, believe me.

If you want to try this special way of taking a tango with two partners, I do recommend Lisa and Viki. As usual one week vagt at the mansion. I can, also as usual, only express how our 45 minutes were, and for one on one sessions with these two piger I know nothing. It is different. I believe I would be pleased but I can only stand for what I experienced. And tonight it was group action. But I do know they took me to heaven and back in 45 minutes together. For that I thank them from the depth of me. To be able to live out this kind of fantasies with piger of this quality is a gift. So thanks Lisa and Viki. I will return for a part 3 of this series.

YOU ROCK!!

So until next time. Take care all!

Tack för mig. Ha det fint alla!

Hälsningar A

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Mackan
kattjakt skrev, den 2 augusti 2016 at 23:26:

Hej alla! Katten is back in business..

Ännu en FFM anmeldelse från mig. Skriver på engelsk igen så de flesta förstår. Here we go again...

First of all, Mansion girls have basically top danish klinik prices, so a 45 minutes threesome is not a budget alternative. But at the same time, when the quality is good at the mansion, I have never found a better threesome alrernative. And I have tried here and there...

The only places that can compete with my best threesomes at Mansion girls are the top fkk places in Germany where I have known the girls from before. So as usual, quality usually costs.

I have an anmeldelse of my first threesome with Lisa and Viki here at eroguide. It was in Valby. Now they stay in Rödövre at Mansion girls ordinary place. They start tomorrow on the vagtplan, as usual at Mansion girls, but I was able to meet them this evening as they arrived tonight. Our first threesome in Valby was very good. Since I have been in so many FFM threesomes now I know the importance of the female interaction. It seems the better the women/girls know each other, the better it gets. This is also my experience in my private. A party of three is not easy.

So Lisa and Viki part 2 for me tonight. If the part 1 in Valby was very good. Part 2 tonight in Rödövre was great. As people who read my anmeldelser should have noticed now, I only want to lift up the very good ones. I have been around so long that I only want to write about the top experiences. Lisa and Viki belong here. I know that when you meet piger the second or third time, service usually increase. Easy mathematics. So this threesome part 2 was basically as good as a threesome gets. It is a top 3 menage a trois for me. And this means it was very good.

Two hot piger that interact naturally with each other and me. When a threesome comes this natural, there is no place I would rather be. Spending time with two piger like tonight is as good as it gets for me. I have been in terrible threesomes, believe me.

If you want to try this special way of taking a tango with two partners, I do recommend Lisa and Viki. As usual one week vagt at the mansion. I can, also as usual, only express how our 45 minutes were, and for one on one sessions with these two piger I know nothing. It is different. I believe I would be pleased but I can only stand for what I experienced. And tonight it was group action. But I do know they took me to heaven and back in 45 minutes together. For that I thank them from the depth of me. To be able to live out this kind of fantasies with piger of this quality is a gift. So thanks Lisa and Viki. I will return for a part 3 of this series.

YOU ROCK!!

So until next time. Take care all!

Tack för mig. Ha det fint alla!

Hälsningar A

Härlig anmeldelse !

Har en fråga om du körde lesbisk show med dom och isåfall var det bra? Vad innehöll den?

Om man väljer superfransk/megafransk kan man då få båda två att suga av mig samtidigt?

Hälsningar

M

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Hej Mackan.

Jag valde inte lesbian show men de är inte alls främmande att röra vid varandra rejält vilket inte är jättevanligt. De känner varandra väl.

Med mig gör de inte superfransk samtidigt. Om de gör detta vet jag inte.

Jag kommer gärna träffa de båda för trekant igen. De kommer ju tillbaka om några veckor.

hälsningar A

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.