Hop til indhold
kattjakt

Artemis post razzia report

Hej på er alla! Liten update om Arte. Skriver på engelsk så de flesta förstår.

As I have written before, I have made many visits to Artemis over the last 4-5 years. It is my club in Germany. Now I have been there a couple of times after the now famous or infamous razzia.

And it is business as usual. The only difference is that it is now better conditions for the women who work. I have spoken to a number of women I know from before and they all say the same. More freedom and though there might be a slight drop of visitors the popular women still draw good business.

Some women have their own pricing now so you need to be a little more careful to settle the deal before. But most go for the same deals as before. I have had no problems with the new system. In some ways I actually support it. But be sure to check the deal first. Especially if you are new in this fkk world.

I was there yesterday and in the evening it was a great line up, just like before. And this on a monday night. Awesome. Had a wonderful time as usual.

Many familiar faces for the ones who know the female talent at this crazy place. 

So a lot of buzz about the razzia but as I have understood, so far the ship of Artemis is still sailing the seas of sin and in my opinion it is as good as ever before.

Ha det fint alla! Tack för mig!

Hälsningar A

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Thank you for the update!

4-5 years ago I was together with at slim and very beautiful girl. She told me, that she was from Hamburg and her mother was Portuguese. Her name escapes me.

On later visits to Artemis, I have not see her.

I know 4-5 years are a lifetime in this business. But as a regular customer, you might know, what happened to her!

Thanks mate

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Sorry, do not know about this pige. But as you write, in this business those years are ages. Though many piger have been at Artemis for a long time actually. 

Hälsningar A

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.