Hop til indhold
Seductiongirls

SEX / HAVEPARTY HOS SEDUCTIONGIRLS, TORSDAG DEN 7 JULI KL 17 TIL 21... TØR DU ??

Hej. Skriver på engelsk så kan de flesta förstå enkelt.

Another Seduction party in the books. You might think I get paid to write good things about Seductions parties. I do not. But I love quality. In both my major interests music and sex. And I have written it before. The quality of Seductions parties is very high. Everything from the arrangement of storing clothes to the food. From serving the right drinks to the cake. The staff is great. And most important of all, the action with 5 piger is top of the line in Denmark.

Tonights piger in attendance were Anna, Isabella, Zenia, Carolina and Michella. I have been to many parties now but I can not remember I have had the feeling like now many times. That all 5 piger really gave the All in spirit from start to goal. I wrote before the party that this pigeteam was one of the best I have seen for a party in Denmark. And they delivered for four hours. At a Seduction party you know what you get. There are reasons they sell out every party they have. I love groupaction and have been a regular since my first Seductionparty years ago now. And they are to be honest better than ever now. 

The athmosphere was great and friendly as usual. Thanks to fellow guest for making it a night to remember. Thanks to the staff for arranging another great night. And most of all the 5 piger who gave us guests an experience far from ordinary. What a night! :x

See you at the next party!

Hälsningar A

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Hej brødre. Jeg har ikke fundet nogen anmeldelse af en fest. Er der ikke en venlig sjæl der vil vise mig et link. For jeg kunne godt tænke mig at deltage men vil gerne læse en anmeldelse først. 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
19517 skrev, for 11 timer siden:

Hej brødre. Jeg har ikke fundet nogen anmeldelse af en fest. Er der ikke en venlig sjæl der vil vise mig et link. For jeg kunne godt tænke mig at deltage men vil gerne læse en anmeldelse først. 

Hvis du nu læser lige oppe over dit eget indlæg, så ville du finde en anmeldelse. God Påske til dig. ;)

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.