Hop til indhold

Visiting Copenhagen in October, your recommendations ?

Featured Replies

Skrevet

Hello forum

I'm visiting Copenhagen in week 41 or 42 (mentioning week numbers here as a true Dane). I would love to visit a top top escort and wondering if I could get some nice recommendations on that. I regularly read the thread for reviews but getting some "personal" recommendations is always better.

What I'm looking for is of course a beautiful woman, my main preference is anal but that also needs to coincide with her really liking anal sex. It can be a really bad experience when a woman offers anal but is not that into it. You can call what I'm looking for "an anal slut" if you catch my drift. Body type, real vs fake breasts etc should not be an issue although I must say that girls that have used too much stuff in their lips is not something I find sexy.

So please start your recommendations )

Skrevet

Good question. The combination of a supermodel and anal lover is going to be tricky, globally, but here is some suggestions.

I don’t know if you talk escort or visiting a GP, but here are some favorites when it comes to providing and really liking anal. My first pitch would be Lille Liv, she is an anal freak. https://nympho.dk/n29473/lille-liv

I tent to favor the more natural girls but if you like PSE then Scandinavian girl could be your thing https://nympho.dk/n25631/scandinavian-girl

You could also be lucky that Nataly is in town. You will find many stellar reviews of her on this site, including from yours truly https://nympho.dk/n5984/nataly

There are others I’m sure. Good luck

  • 2 weeks later...
Skrevet

I completely agree with @Masterfelix000 here, and can also recommend:
https://nympho.dk/n7362/lena-love

and if you’re interested in visiting brothels, I would recommend:
https://70210026.dk/miley

https://70210026.dk/candy

http://seductiongirls.dk/pigerne/mina/

And while I have not had the pleasure yet, I have read positiv about:
http://seductiongirls.dk/pigerne/ella/

Skrevet
  • Author

Thanks for your input 1/2angel. I have for sure looked at Lena love.

Skrevet
MrIce skrev, den 14.9.2026 at 17:16:

an anal slut

https://annoncelight.dk/showad/468593

However, this isn't a personal recommendation, as I’ve never visited her or taken part in her gangbangs. But as far as I know, she has received praise here on the site.

Skrevet

Lol, I completely overlooked the anal part 🫣

None of my suggestions are any good in that case.

Sorry, happy hunting.

Skrevet
McLovin skrev, for 11 timer siden:

https://annoncelight.dk/showad/468593

However, this isn't a personal recommendation, as I’ve never visited her or taken part in her gangbangs. But as far as I know, she has received praise here on the site.

I also immediately thought of Torjen, but I also have not had this pleasure. Her price is 10.000 dkk for a night out with 1 or 2 men + dinner/drinks. I can also understand that she needs the guys to take photos of her getting fucked for her own personal use. Her concept is lots of hard bareback anal with ass-to-mouth and CIM.

A girl had a great time with and who loves anal is the danish Pink Peach:

https://annoncelight.dk/showad/449561

If you catch her on a tuesday, it will be at my regular place in Valby where I had so much amazing sex. Other venues are possible for her. She does anal with condom and facefuck/throatfuck without (no CIM). Her tuesday offer, 1500 for 30 min is for her hardest stuff.

Also recommended is the romanian Sofía Deea:

https://nympho.dk/n34905/sofia-deea

She speaks ok english, but I never heard her say the word no. Anal (and if you should want vaginal) is with condom, but facefuck with CIM is fine. For 2000, everything is possible for an hour.

Should your trip start already on sunday the 4th of october, the danish girl Lina BBW is highly recommended, also at the place in Valby where you will find Pink Peach.

https://annoncelight.dk/showad/331307

She does not always do anal, but when she does there is a danger she might suck you into her ass and swallow you from that direction. I have never met a hornier girl than her.

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

Account

Navigation

Søg

Søg

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.