Hop til indhold

this profile has been around at least a couple of years. No reviews. Pictures possibly bit too good to be true.  Tried the reverse search on tin eye and couldn't confirm any were fake.  Still no verification. 

To me , always got the feeling maybe a tranny ... so never contacted. Too many amazing GP out there with good reviews from established contributors to take a chance with a few red flags flying already. 

Sure would love to be proved wrong here  though ! 

Anyone ?

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Rebel_Millionare skrev, for 3 timer siden:

this profile has been around at least a couple of years. No reviews. Pictures possibly bit too good to be true.  Tried the reverse search on tin eye and couldn't confirm any were fake.  Still no verification. 

To me , always got the feeling maybe a tranny ... so never contacted. Too many amazing GP out there with good reviews from established contributors to take a chance with a few red flags flying already. 

Sure would love to be proved wrong here  though ! 

Anyone ?

theres a reweiv, theres a foto here, that shows shes not tranny
your so waste of time to

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
sødetablet skrev, den 22.3.2024 at 17:05:

theres a reweiv, theres a foto here, that shows shes not tranny
your so waste of time to

I searched and didn't find a review , more than once. Maybe I'm missing something. An internet photo isn't exactly 100% believable though. I'm just saying my feeling on it ... if you feel differently , by all means go for it and let the community know how it goes. 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Rebel_Millionare skrev, for 3 timer siden:

I searched and didn't find a review , more than once. Maybe I'm missing something. An internet photo isn't exactly 100% believable though. I'm just saying my feeling on it ... if you feel differently , by all means go for it and let the community know how it goes. 

its here in this page or thread

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.