Hop til indhold

Today I visited Maya, here is her link: https://annoncelight.dk/showad/374333

No disrespect, I think the photos on the website are more attractive than herself, but it's ok for me, I don't have high requirements for looks.
I made an appointment from 23:00 to 24:00, she asked me to text her 15 minutes before arrival, which I did, but she said she was busy, so I waited until 23:37, then she said she was free. I arrived at 23:48 and paid 1200 for one hour. After that, she started texting back and I was waiting. After that I said I want to touch each other first, then she gave me some hj and bj, I think her technique is very good, after 2 minutes my little general is ready to fight. She's on top (sorry, I don't know the name of this position) and I feel good about it, but she still keeps texting back and keeps me from fully enjoying the sex. Then she asked to change positions and I changed to doggy pose. During that, she still frequently responded to messages, which made my little general soft, so I had to gave myself some HJ and went in again (she was still replying to messages when I gave myself HJ). Then I finished with doggy pose. The whole thing lasted 40 minutes, then she asked me to leave, I said I booked for 1 hour and it wasn't up yet, but she said I fucked her for 40 minutes and that was enough, she said: what else do you want.. .so I was out of there after 40 minutes...

The good thing is I'm pretty satisfied with myself, you know, I'm proud of myself for not coming in 2 minutes. Last time I came after 3 seconds , shame on myself...

The bad thing is that she doesn't respect time and keeps texting during sex...

My friends, I am wondering what you guys think about this experience, do you think it's normal for them to have no respect for time?

Redigeret af wild turtle

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

It sounds like a terrible experience to me.Thank you for sharing. I can’t be with a woman that is texting all the time while having sex. 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

when your time is up and you haven't finished and I can't stay at home for 2 hours, I'll finish you and you give me 200 kr for 15 min or as much as you said Ok I don't think you read the text after the site so I I can't get along well with a man who speaks hate Ok Thx 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

I think the main issue here is the texting while having sex - if what user “wild turtle” says is true. I would not like that the girl is texting all the time while having sex that would be really anoying.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Maja137 skrev, for 1 time siden:

when your time is up and you haven't finished and I can't stay at home for 2 hours, I'll finish you and you give me 200 kr for 15 min or as much as you said Ok I don't think you read the text after the site so I I can't get along well with a man who speaks hate Ok Thx 

But according to him, his time wasn't up.

Le courvoisier skrev, for 3 minutter siden:

I think the main issue here is the texting while having sex - if what user “wild turtle” says is true. I would not like that the girl is texting all the time while having sex that would be really anoying.

Absolutely. Never had it happen, but if it did I'd ask her to put the phone down during my time with her and if she refused I'd ask for the majority of my money back and leave.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Eventyrmanden skrev, for 18 minutter siden:

But according to him, his time wasn't up.

Absolutely. Never had it happen, but if it did I'd ask her to put the phone down during my time with her and if she refused I'd ask for the majority of my money back and leave.

but I didn't talk through messages, unfortunately, I don't allow anyone to talk bad to me Ok, he said that I don't respect the time, when you come to pay me and talk bad to me, he also expects me to I talk nicely with him and when the time is up I told him that the time is up because he doesn't respect my rule and I don't respect him either don't stay on my time stay on his time Ok

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Maja137 skrev, for 2 timer siden:

It's a lie, I paid 1200 DKK for 1 hour and the whole thing only lasted 40 minutes. I never book 15 minutes, it makes me anxious about time. I'm just being honest, you do text and have no respect for time.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Maja137 skrev, for 57 minutter siden:

but I didn't talk through messages, unfortunately, I don't allow anyone to talk bad to me Ok, he said that I don't respect the time, when you come to pay me and talk bad to me, he also expects me to I talk nicely with him and when the time is up I told him that the time is up because he doesn't respect my rule and I don't respect him either don't stay on my time stay on his time Ok

I want to emphasize that I think I have behaved well throughout the process, I have been polite and respectful. You texted and I didn't stop you, you told me to leave after 40 minutes, so I left. Since I'm new and a little shy, I don't ask and talk much during sex. I think I'm a good guest, you have no reason to blame me before I write this review, and the review is just about facts.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
wild turtle skrev, den 8.6.2023 at 02:10:

Today I visited Maya, here is her link: https://annoncelight.dk/showad/374333

No disrespect, I think the photos on the website are more attractive than herself, but it's ok for me, I don't have high requirements for looks.
I made an appointment from 23:00 to 24:00, she asked me to text her 15 minutes before arrival, which I did, but she said she was busy, so I waited until 23:37, then she said she was free. I arrived at 23:48 and paid 1200 for one hour. After that, she started texting back and I was waiting. After that I said I want to touch each other first, then she gave me some hj and bj, I think her technique is very good, after 2 minutes my little general is ready to fight. She's on top (sorry, I don't know the name of this position) and I feel good about it, but she still keeps texting back and keeps me from fully enjoying the sex. Then she asked to change positions and I changed to doggy pose. During that, she still frequently responded to messages, which made my little general soft, so I had to gave myself some HJ and went in again (she was still replying to messages when I gave myself HJ). Then I finished with doggy pose. The whole thing lasted 40 minutes, then she asked me to leave, I said I booked for 1 hour and it wasn't up yet, but she said I fucked her for 40 minutes and that was enough, she said: what else do you want.. .so I was out of there after 40 minutes...

The good thing is I'm pretty satisfied with myself, you know, I'm proud of myself for not coming in 2 minutes. Last time I came after 3 seconds , shame on myself...

The bad thing is that she doesn't respect time and keeps texting during sex...

My friends, I am wondering what you guys think about this experience, do you think it's normal for them to have no respect for time?

Thank you, i was gonna book a time with her on sunday but not anymore. Cheating with time is the worst thing i know thats why i put my alarm to 50 min. When i get to the room so i know when to finish 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Sounds like you had a subpar experience with her. My advice to you would be to visit GPs that advertise that you can cum more than once during your sessions - that way there won't be any "excuse" to just kick you out.

Oh and there's also several ways in which you can train your endurance :ph34r:;)

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.