Hop til indhold
Guest yuki

Bad experience, be careful girls

Guest yuki

Today I met this customer: Ionut in Brøndby Strand (outcall).

it was terrible and humiliating. I'm still shocking. please pay attention. 
I don't know how else to mark it. 

I think he is not well psychologically and wants in every way to be right.  

This is his review he left me. https://nympho.dk/n10663/3482/yukikon-indipendent-little-girl-and-gfe/

MY REPLY: 

Let me premise: I'm a bit shy at first, especially in public spaces and this I understand may not be something everyone likes. But I always manage to loosen up in bed, as you can read from the various reviews, even off this site. 

But this man as soon as he saw me asked me if I had taken ecxtasy (?) after this statement I started to feel uncomfortable, because I was absolutely sober and I don't even drink wine (which he offered me afterwards) because I want to be super lucid with my clients. 

After this unpleasant beginning I politely asked him to give me my fee. He refused, and I explained to him again politely that this is how it works, you always pay a girl first. 

The bad vibes towards him continued to increase, after some discussion (that's why I talked a lot) he paid me. 

I gave my service a little more aloofly than usual because I felt uncomfortable with his manner. 

After 1 h (agreed time) I had to go to another appointment, but he insisted that I stay... I felt in danger inside his house. 

He insisted on accompanying me to the station by a different route than the one I had taken on the way there, as we walked he started to tell me that he was the problem, he started to warm up... again I felt in danger. I ran away and as I was taking a different route I saw him following me from a distance, I hid and called a taxi. i am still in shock.

Schermata 2023-03-18 alle 20.19.57.png

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

So painful to read you, so humiliating for men. Obviously completely unacceptable behaviour. This man is sick, and I think you should go to the police and tell them. Thereby saving other girls for the experience.

Take well care of yourself.  This is a lifeexperience you will never forget. But, in the end, you will be more strong.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
yuki skrev, 1 time siden:

If that is the case, the best you can do is ignore anything he may write from now on and any contact he tries to take. Otherwise you may just encourage him to harass you, since stalkers and harassers are encouraged by the victim's reaction.

I hope you take care of yourself!

Redigeret af Bebop

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

@yuki PLEASE have a life-line when you do outcalls. Someone who knows exactly where you are. Please please please! 
I know a few drivers that usually only take danish girls and ladies. But I can ask them if they'll make an exception. They're cheaper than taxis and they'll wait for you at the place of the client and take you there and back home safe. They're VERY fairly priced, too. 

Are you ok for now? Call me if you need to meet and have a hug. Take a day off maybe <3

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
yuki skrev, for 6 timer siden:

Today I met this customer: Ionut in Brøndby Strand (outcall).

it was terrible and humiliating. I'm still shocking. please pay attention. 
I don't know how else to mark it. 

This is his review he left me. https://nympho.dk/n10663/3482/yukikon-indipendent-little-girl-and-gfe/

MY REPLY: 

Let me premise: I'm a bit shy at first, especially in public spaces and this I understand may not be something everyone likes. But I always manage to loosen up in bed, as you can read from the various reviews, even off this site. 

But this man as soon as he saw me asked me if I had taken ecxtasy (?) after this statement I started to feel uncomfortable, because I was absolutely sober and I don't even drink wine (which he offered me afterwards) because I want to be super lucid with my clients. 

After this unpleasant beginning I politely asked him to give me my fee. He refused, and I explained to him again politely that this is how it works, you always pay a girl first. 

The bad vibes towards him continued to increase, after some discussion (that's why I talked a lot) he paid me. 

I gave my service a little more aloofly than usual because I felt uncomfortable with his manner. 

After 1 h (agreed time) I had to go to another appointment, but he insisted that I stay... I felt in danger inside his house. 

He insisted on accompanying me to the station by a different route than the one I had taken on the way there, as we walked he started to tell me that he was the problem, he started to warm up... again I felt in danger. I ran away and as I was taking a different route I saw him following me from a distance, I hid and called a taxi. i am still in shock.

Omg! Im so so so sorry that you happen to you! :(Are you okay now?!

THANK YOU for sharing this information!

I think that you should go to the police. You have his address right? 

He will definitely try to do this to other girls as well ... Please also report him on Nympho and send a message to Nympho (They will help you take down his review). Also there is a group for blacklist and girltalk at Nympho please make a report about this guy so we can help other girls! <3

Please let me know if you want to talk! Feel free to send me a message <3

Redigeret af Annika.Sofia.A

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest yuki
Signor Cuoco skrev, den 18.3.2023 at 20:43:

So painful to read you, so humiliating for men. Obviously completely unacceptable behaviour. This man is sick, and I think you should go to the police and tell them. Thereby saving other girls for the experience.

Take well care of yourself.  This is a lifeexperience you will never forget. But, in the end, you will be more strong.

Bebop skrev, den 18.3.2023 at 21:42:

If that is the case, the best you can do is ignore anything he may write from now on and any contact he tries to take. Otherwise you may just encourage him to harass you, since stalkers and harassers are encouraged by the victim's reaction.

I hope you take care of yourself!

Eva Nadine skrev, den 18.3.2023 at 22:26:

@yuki PLEASE have a life-line when you do outcalls. Someone who knows exactly where you are. Please please please! 
I know a few drivers that usually only take danish girls and ladies. But I can ask them if they'll make an exception. They're cheaper than taxis and they'll wait for you at the place of the client and take you there and back home safe. They're VERY fairly priced, too. 

Are you ok for now? Call me if you need to meet and have a hug. Take a day off maybe <3

Annika.Sofia.A skrev, den 19.3.2023 at 02:26:

He will definitely try to do this to other girls as well ... Please also report him on Nympho and send a message to Nympho (They will help you take down his review). Also there is a group for blacklist and girltalk at Nympho please make a report about this guy so we can help other girls! <3

Sexy Flora skrev, den 19.3.2023 at 06:31:

Thank you for sharing. Hope you are okay <3

Thank you all. In the days following the incident I decided not to work. 

I only notice now that the post has a lot of errors because I was literally in shock while writing it. 

I forgot to mention that we also argued a lot because he wanted to have sex without a condom, while we were fucking he even told me if I was faking it. 

I would like to say to all the men here that it's important not to be paranoid when meeting a girl, you have to be psychologically well and if you don't make the slightest effort to put the girl at ease you know that you will only receive mistrust and bad vibes, because unfortunately girls always have a dose of mistrust, because as everyone knows it's a potentially very dangerous job. Never forget that. 

Yuki <3

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Annika.Sofia.A skrev, den 19.3.2023 at 02:26:

Where we can find that group in Nympho? 

Hope everything it s good for you now and take care! Some of us can understand you really well <3

Redigeret af Ninaa

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Barbarasmile1
yuki skrev, den 18.3.2023 at 20:29:

Schermata 2023-03-18 alle 20.19.57.png

Dear Yuki,

I’m so sorry to hear about what you have been through, I just checked my messages because the name sounded so familiar and yes this guy is very pushing and definitely not stable .

He been sending me messages since 11 March , I told him clearly I don’t provide outcall but he  kept texting and pushing me to answer and even questioned me “why I don’t do “ well this type of behavior is not acceptable and definitely not safe to see someone like him .

I hope you are doing better and forgot that horrible experience with him . I have still the messages  from him . I’m gonna report his numbers also .
Sending you warm hugs <3

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest rick621

I am sorry this happened to you. As a fellow Romanian in Denmark, I am always super nice and respectful to everyone and it pains me to hear there are constantly other Romanians that ruin it for the rests of us :(. I hate to admit where I am from because some people think I would be like this Ionut guy without getting to know me. Like mentioned above, just block his number!

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.