Hop til indhold

I was able to visit Jennie for the first time and as a booblover I was looking forward to it. I tried to visit her 2020.

The place is not very central (this coming from a Swede), but there is communication to Herlev. 

Communication over whatapp, her English is OK. 

When I met her I was very pleased with her looks, this forum is right..this is some of the best boobs you can get in Copenhagen (paid or not..). I'm glad we booblovers get such opportunity close by. 

I ordered 45min GFE since I wanted to cum twice and also have some kissing. I don't usually write reviews here so please ask me if I missed any questions. 

Jennie is very sweet and natural in her behavior, she is not overdoing her personality to trick you. The place is discreet and does the job. 

It started out with an very good blow job, then I asked her to ride me so I could enjoy the view of those melons. What a view..if anything (if you like big boobs), you need to at least visit her once and let her ride you because words are not enough to describe it. This was my first cum. 

Second round I took her from behind and she's got an good ass that doesn't get much attention (which is understandable given some other part of her body..).

I only visit GP for quality big boobs (they are hard to get IRL!), but I prefer the intimacy of a real girlfriend. I guess I need to work on making Jennie my girlfriend then, best of two worlds!! :wub:

Must visit if you like big boobs. Recommended! Haven't found any other ads that I think could give her a match (let me know if you know!!)

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

I had a slightly different experience.

-booked for 45 mins, at the door, was told that it will now be 30 mins 

- asked for some improved lighting in the room, was told to accept as is or leave (that was bit rude)

Anyways cock was hard so I just decided to stay 30 mins. Sex was ok. Bit mechanical sometimes… but overall, I blew the load in her after good 10 mins of continuous banging. Overall I would call the experience just average. She waits for you to leave as soon as you are done. 

she has really good boobs but attitude needs to improve a lot .. specially as mentioned in several of her past negative reviews.

cheers 

Max

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Max_p skrev, Lige nu:

- asked for some improved lighting in the room, was told to accept as is or leave (that was bit rude)

Anyways cock was hard so I just decided to stay 30 mins. Sex was ok. Bit mechanical sometimes… but overall, I blew the load in her after good 10 mins of continuous banging. Overall I would call the experience just average. She seems to want you to leave as soon as you are done. 

she has really good boobs but attitude needs to improve a lot .. specially as mentioned in several of her past negative reviews.

cheers 

Max

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Max_p skrev, for 9 timer siden:

Anyways cock was hard so I just decided to stay 30 mins. Sex was ok. Bit mechanical sometimes… but overall, I blew the load in her after good 10 mins of continuous banging. Overall I would call the experience just average. She waits for you to leave as soon as you are done. 

cheers 

Max

Dear Max!  

You forgot to write here that I said you could stay 30 minutes because you were 10-15 minutes late and I had another apoiment!  Yes, you asked about the lamp, but I said that if it doesn't suit you, you don't have to stay.  If you had a problem with me or the service, why didn't you tell me?  you didn't leave as if you had a bad experience!!! :/ 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.