Hop til indhold
meUsex

Blonde-Alexxa

I was there earlier this week. Really hot girl - definitely top tier in DK standards. Tall, tanned firm body (just as pictures) and a cute face as well.

As she says in her ad she is a rookie and it kind of shows. She is very sweet, but also shy and needs the customer to take control to some extent. Blowjob was OK, sex good.

I ordered with swallow, but after I came in her mouth she ran to the bathroom in a bit of a panic :biggrin: I doubt she swallowed it but didn’t ask.

Go for it if you want a super hot girl, and are OK with the performance being a bit ‘unexperienced’.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Thanks. How would you rate her blow job? You said OK, could you explain 

have a nice Sunday

Redigeret af meUsex
Text

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
meUsex skrev, for 4 timer siden:

Thanks. How would you rate her blow job? You said OK, could you explain 

have a nice Sunday

Very average - nice lips, soft wet tongue, but technique nothing special. For me, Lulu is the blowjob gold standard, and if she is a 10 Alexxa is a ~7.

But the again, she is probably the hottest girl in the business right now - so unless you are really a blowjob connoiseur it is not too bad with a super hot babe with your dick in her mouth:lol:

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

För mej är hon en toppentjej. Otroligt söt och tillmötesgående. Vi hade en fantastisk timme. Hon kysser med inlevelse och är mycket beröringsvillig. Dessutom verkade det som att hon njöt av mitt sällskap.

En verkligen härlig GFE-upplevelse

Det är hon 100% på bilderna

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Gæst
Jävelen i olja skrev, den 22.5.2022 at 22:34:

För mej är hon en toppentjej. Otroligt söt och tillmötesgående. Vi hade en fantastisk timme. Hon kysser med inlevelse och är mycket beröringsvillig. Dessutom verkade det som att hon njöt av mitt sällskap.

En verkligen härlig GFE-upplevelse

Det är hon 100% på bilderna

can i ask how old you are ?  (just want to know if she enjoys adult men in their best age +40 + 50 ish)

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Hey trouble she is more than fine with that. Go for it say her today and again WOW. just be aware it isn’t her you are writing with. Enjoy her 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.