Hop til indhold
SwedishBuyer

Kira Bloom - Very good. I forgot that it was a paid service.

I visited Kira today, since she got a lot of good reviews. And if I should sum it up, I was not disappointed by the experience ;)

Communication
Kira answers fast over WhatsApp with good English. My visit got delayed 30 min but as professional as Kira is, she asked me if this was OK, 4h in advance. This is how it should be done, others girls should learn from this. It was really nice having this input early when planning my trip. 

The place
A place in Amager. The area is nice and the building/apartment is fresh. Nothing to complain about here, it's a good place. 

The girl
Kira was very easy to talk to, she has a very natural look with soft tits and a nice ass. If you like the natural look of the next door cute girl, then Kira is the girl for you. If you are expecting heavy makeup, lip fillers, silicon then kira is not for you. 

The act (45min ordered)

The meeting starts with the usual shower, then I met here in the bedroom. We started by kissing and it felt very natural and passionate. Kira started to suck my dick and you can tell that this is something she's good at and likes. I warned Kira about cuming early and due to her blowjob I was worried I would cum already before the intercourse. Gladly I did not. 

Kira gave a nice comment about my dick after the BJ and then we proceeded to sex where she was riding me.  After we did misionary in different alternations. I could tell that she was enjoying it and she even orgasmed a couple of times. I've seen my fair deal of orgasms, and I'm sure this wasn't part of the GFE-experience. She genuinely seemed to enjoy me being inside her. 
Then I orgasmed my first time. 

I took a quick shower.  

We talked about life, she's very easy going and seems to be a smart girl. We talked about round 2 and I said its up to the guy down there if he's up for another round. Kira took it as a challenge and managed to make me hard rather quick again. I need to say that a second round is not always normal for me but with a good blow job, the guy down there seems to ready to play again. 

Kira seemed to enjoy second round equally, and we had great sex in multiple positions. I really enjoyed that she was enjoying it. That's maybe the most important part of sex for me. 

After a while I felt that the guy down there was tired and I told her it was no idea to continue. We where a couple of minutes from 45min-marker. 

It was not Kiras fault, but I did not have it in me to cum twice during 45min (especially when you are afraid of passing the agreed time). I hope Kira did not take it personal, it was 100% my dicks fault of failing to cum a second time. 

Afterwards we had some chitcat before she kissed me goodbye. On my way home to Sweden, I remembered that I actually paid for the visit. During our meeting it felt so natural, the only time you think about it being a paid service is when you give her the money. 

100% Recommend 
100% Will visit again

Kira, let's meetup again and let me finish round 2 properly. ;)

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
SwedishBuyer skrev, for 9 timer siden:

It was not Kiras fault, but I did not have it in me to cum twice during 45min (especially when you are afraid of passing the agreed time). I hope Kira did not take it personal, it was 100% my dicks fault of failing to cum a second time. 

I think we have all been there.

The talk with the guy down there is like: "hey, I know you just came, but we both know you will wake up ready for another fuck tomorrow, and this wonderfull woman is right here, right now".

But rather one very good round, than two bad ones ;-)

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
½angel skrev, for 4 timer siden:

I think we have all been there.

The talk with the guy down there is like: "hey, I know you just came, but we both know you will wake up ready for another fuck tomorrow, and this wonderfull woman is right here, right now".

But rather one very good round, than two bad ones ;-)

Haha, let me try that on the guy down there. :P

The second round was equally good, I was just not able to cum within the few minutes that was left. Did not mean I did not enjoy it, otherwise I'd not be hard for round 2. 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Tak for en god anmeldelse, @SwedishBuyer.

SwedishBuyer skrev, for 18 timer siden:

After a while I felt that the guy down there was tired and I told her it was no idea to continue. We where a couple of minutes from 45min-marker

God stil af dig, i stedet for bare at køre på og regne med, at du får ekstra tid til at færdiggøre runde to. Og det lyder da til, at du også nød runde to, selvom det ikke endte i et klimaks.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.