Hop til indhold
MEngel

Anastasia Penny - Respektløs, Spild-af-tid og Bipolar

fyr9000 skrev, for 3 minutter siden:

Jeg har oplevet præcis det samme som The dark knight skriver ovenfor - fuldstændig latterligt.

Jeg har besøgt en hel del piger (også de mere eksklusive) og jeg har aldrig betalt forud og jeg har aldrig sendt billeder.

That’s good, Anastasia decides whom she wants to spend her time with and apparently she chooses NOT to meet up with shy men. So you shouldn’t lie to her if you couldn’t do what she asked for :) Simple as that. 

• Sørgelig 1

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Anastasia Penny skrev, den 4.8.2021 at 00:19:

That’s good, Anastasia decides whom she wants to spend her time with and apparently she chooses NOT to meet up with shy men. So you shouldn’t lie to her if you couldn’t do what she asked for :) Simple as that. 

What is this nonsense about lying? :roll: I'm not lying! I just don't want to send my picture. I can assure you that I am anything but shy :wink: 

I don't want to spend more time discussing this, I just wanted to let others know about this "screening process" - Simple as that.

• Tak 2

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Anastasia Penny skrev, den 4.8.2021 at 00:19:

I think Anastasia accidently posted under the wrong account ;)There’s no reason for her to refer to herself as Anastasia.

might explain why there are some die-hard supporters on here :D

• Synes godt om 1

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
TheDarkKnight skrev, for 2 timer siden:

I think Anastasia accidently posted under the wrong account ;)There’s no reason for her to refer to herself as Anastasia.

might explain why there are some die-hard supporters on here :D

You’re probably one of those who got blocked also, let’s keep it that way :) 

• Forvirret 1

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
fyr9000 skrev, for 8 timer siden:

What is this nonsense about lying? :roll: I'm not lying! I just don't want to send my picture. I can assure you that I am anything but shy :wink: 

I don't want to spend more time discussing this, I just wanted to let others know about this "screening process" - Simple as that.

That’s what you’re doing again, saying you’re not shy but can’t really prove it. Glad you’re blocked, how funny :) 

I believe many people already know it’s not easy to meet me especially when they’re very shy like you are. No shy men allowed in my world! Thanks for reminding others, makes it easier for me :)

• Forvirret 1
  • Sørgelig 1
  • Vred 2

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Gæst
Denne tråd er lukket for yderligere kommentarer.