Hop til indhold
Guest Exchange-Student

Opening

Guest Exchange-Student

So just to be clear - is it 6th april that it is possible for liberal businesses to open again : )?   

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Exchange-Student

@Mr-H  of course !

aaaw,. getting so close.  This is great news for all of us ^^!

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Oh yes, can hardly wait. ;-) Just hoping we can steer clear of an additional wave, as other countries are starting to struggle with now.. ;)

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Exchange-Student skrev, for 42 minutter siden:

So just to be clear - is it 6th april that it is possible for liberal businesses to open again : )?   

Yes, we are almost back to having a wonderfull world - enjoy :P

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Exchange-Student skrev, for 2 timer siden:

Here you can read about the new rules! It will still not be easy for you to have customers, if you shall follow the rules correct! 

-Here is what the government said at the press conference:

Liberal professions such as hairdressers reopen after Easter in new reopening agreement.

This was stated by Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen (S) at a press conference late Monday evening after many hours of negotiations.

Specifically, it is April 6, that it is again possible to go to, for example, a hairdresser or tattoo artist.

However, it requires a coronas passport that either shows a negative coronal test within 72 hours that you have been vaccinated or can prove that you have previously been infected with coronavirus.  However, children under the age of 15 are exempt.

In addition, there will continue to be a requirement to wear a mouthpiece or visor.

From the end of March, the app 'MyHealth' will function as a simple corona pass, until 'a more advanced and user-friendly app is launched', the text of the agreement reads.

The more advanced coronapas are expected in late May.

However, a so-called "sunset clause" has been added to the agreement on the use of the corona passport within Denmark's borders.

This means that the parties to the agreement must agree by August, "what consequences it will have for the corona passport that all citizens who want it are fully vaccinated".

As early as May and June, the parties must "discuss the experience with the use of coronapas and take a position on its continued scope and use", the text of the agreement further states.

Even malls can look forward to reopening a week after Easter.  This is what the Conservatives' chairman, Søren Pape Poulsen, says at the press conference.

Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen (SocDem) elaborates that it is "smaller shopping centers" that can reopen from around 13 April.

The big malls and department stores have to wait until April 21 to reopen.

Behind the reopening agreement is a broad majority in the Folketing.  Only New Citizens is not part of the agreement.  The party left the talks on Tuesday afternoon.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Canelo Saul Alvarez skrev, for 2 minutter siden:

Du er ligeglade med blodprop? Bare så længe du kan tage til glædehuset eller til koncert :biggrin:.

Jeg er ikke i en gruppe der er særligt udsat for blodpropper, så de stikker mig bare med hvad end vaccine de kan.

Jeg er desværre grundet min alder sidst i køen. :D

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Canelo Saul Alvarez skrev, for 9 timer siden:

Du er ligeglade med blodprop? Bare så længe du kan tage til glædehuset eller til koncert :biggrin:.

pr 18/3 havde 1 person i dk har mistet livet pga blodprop ud af 140.000 der havde modtaget den omtalte vaccine. .. 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Skal frisøren, tjeneren eller andre selv kunne fremvise en test, der er mindst 72 timer gammel?

»Nej, i aftaleteksten lægges der ikke umiddelbart op til at indføre krav om coronapas for de ansatte. Dog anbefales det, at alle med fysisk fremmøde på deres arbejdsplads testes to gange ugentligt«.

så kun gæsterne skal fremvise negativ test, hvis man vælger at følge reglerne slavisk?

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Exchange-Student skrev, for 11 timer siden:

Respect to you for following the rules. It can not have been easy?!

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Exchange-Student

@Liverpool.   Of course I had sex during this time,, but not in this way : ) The penalty is too high, so dont wanna risc getting busted..   I am not doing this full time, so it is way easier for me than many other females out there.  But true! not that easy, cuz I really enjoy this universe :D !

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.