Hop til indhold
Pudden

Is Bredgade worth a visit?

Sorry @Pudden do you mean the grey haired  cougar in the big apartment ?

it can be difficult to get an appointment with her for the moment, and specially because she never use links.

try to ask the guards outside, hopefully you can be one out of few. She has probably not getting some dick for the last couple of years :wink:

Redigeret af Udenlandsdansker
Tilfojelse

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Since I supplied the address (the street name) I wasn't sure I was allowed to provide links. In the beginning there was a Ukrainian girl with fake photos there, now it seems there are heavily tattooed girls in the apartment. If you've visited the apartment (and thus, are able to supply any useful in this thread), you know what apartment it is.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

I am not sure about the girls you a talking about with out a link, I only know a girl in this area called Margrethe and she is definitely a dane.

I can promise you that it will be a lot easier to help you with the right link, and the city for your searching. In Denmark a lot of streets are called Bredgade.

Redigeret af Udenlandsdansker

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Udenlandsdansker skrev, for 2 timer siden:

I am not sure about the girls you a talking about with out a link, I only know a girl in this area called Margrethe and she is definitely a dane.

I can promise you that it will be a lot easier to help you with the right link, and the city for your searching. In Denmark a lot of streets are called Bredgade.

Ha ha! Amalienborg isn`t in Bredgade, it’s in Amaliegade. But I agree, the request is a bit vague 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.