Hop til indhold
HornyGirlfriend

Attention girls

Watch out for a man around 55-60 years old ca 174cm. Seems like a nice and kind man. Aarhus.

Modus operandi: he has to pull out the phone to mute the sounds, then he holds the phone in a strange way and takes pictures or videos. He doesn't see anything wrong with recording someone without their knowledge / permission. He had problem with deleting photos, pretends they aren't there and doesn't know where they are, in the end deletes both. He has an iPhone, so the deleted photos are in the "recently deleted" album (they also have to be deleted there, because he can recover them). While deleting my photos, he had a lot of photos of other girls, e.g. in doggy positions, etc. I suppose not everyone caught him on it, because way how he acted he looked like he didn't do it once. He has registered nr. +45 XX XX 02 73

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
HornyGirlfriend skrev, for 51 minutter siden:

Watch out for a man around 55-60 years old ca 174cm. Seems like a nice and kind man. Aarhus.

Modus operandi: he has to pull out the phone to mute the sounds, then he holds the phone in a strange way and takes pictures or videos. He doesn't see anything wrong with recording someone without their knowledge / permission. He had problem with deleting photos, pretends they aren't there and doesn't know where they are, in the end deletes both. He has an iPhone, so the deleted photos are in the "recently deleted" album (they also have to be deleted there, because he can recover them). While deleting my photos, he had a lot of photos of other girls, e.g. in doggy positions, etc. I suppose not everyone caught him on it, because way how he acted he looked like he didn't do it once. He has registered nr. +45 XX XX 02 73

Such a fool just needs to be stopped

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
HornyGirlfriend skrev, for 4 timer siden:

I meet one year ago i guy with similar behaviour but that was in Cph. I kinda threatened him because he had no idea that his phone was registered. Went up in his cloud and deleted absolutely everything. Since then i never allowed anybody to keep the phone next to him

while we are in intimacy, but that rarely happens. Most of the gentlemens feel committed to leave it in the pocket of the jacket, which i find it very respectful. They also need to be careful with some women who might do the same, surprisingly i’ve heard such thing. 

Take care! 
Stay safe!

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Mia04 skrev, for 13 minutter siden:

I meet one year ago i guy with similar behaviour but that was in Cph. I kinda threatened him because he had no idea that his phone was registered. Went up in his cloud and deleted absolutely everything. Since then i never allowed anybody to keep the phone next to him

while we are in intimacy, but that rarely happens. Most of the gentlemens feel committed to leave it in the pocket of the jacket, which i find it very respectful. They also need to be careful with some women who might do the same, surprisingly i’ve heard such thing. 

Take care! 
Stay safe!

His number says he is from Hammel. Hope remains he didn't have iCloud set up with iPhone. Pretended he didn't have a "recently deleted" album. The situation was at the beginning of the meeting, he had a phone in his pocket and he remembered about. The scary thing is that the insolent behavior was very confident and balanced. But I know, because I even met once the phone in the underwear he was wearing and in the bed, the screen facing away to the mattress.  Rudeness has no limits.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.