Hop til indhold
DenSidsteKavaler

Magnolie, du kom med alt det der var dig

Lauersen skrev, for 11 timer siden:

[...] Skønhed er selvfølgelig subjektivt, men jeg har oplevet hende som en virkelig smuk kvinde, og hendes øjne udstrålede en masse varme til mig. Hun tog også initiativet til at kysse mig på hendes helt specielle måde som jeg ikke har prøvet fra andre, og det var ikke noget der blev sparet på.

Meget smukke ord om Magnolies skønhed, øjne og kys. Smukke ord som jeg genkender med stolthed og som frembringer vidunderlige minder i mig fra mit møde med Magnolie. 

Det er ligeledes min oplevelse, at der er rent og pænt hos Magnolie. Det værdsætter jeg meget højt. 

/DenSidsteKavaler

Redigeret af DenSidsteKavaler

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Tantra skrev, for 6 timer siden:

I do not know your dreams and I also do not know the situation you are describing! In my life, the exact situation you describe never happened, so in your story - either things were invented or there was no meeting at all! I'm always open to constructive criticism - but I don't like it when you twist the facts, add things to things or even invent complete stories.However, I suspect that there was contact and an appointment between us, but you did not confirm in time ...
As I can see from your above letter, you have little understanding for the fact that an agreed appointment is confirmed in good time, because as a customer and gentleman you respect the fact that a lady needs enough time to prepare for a date with him. In my case, the appointments will be confirmed 60 minutes in advance. My customers appreciate my approach, that I prepare myself exclusively for him - they are great gentlemen - each and every one of you.
I have great doubts that you wast ever be my customer, because I absolutely cannot confirm the story you portrayed...

Hug<3

Jeg synes det er et meget arrogant svar. 

Jeg har ikke mere at tilføje. God aften. 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Tantra skrev, for 9 timer siden:

where you visited me a year ago

He wrote "last year", not "a year ago", i.e. any date in 2020.

Tantra skrev, for 9 timer siden:

if there was a valid reason for the late confirmation

He is not writing about "late confirmation". He writes that you postponed the agreed upon meeting time with 15 minutes. 

Tantra skrev, for 6 timer siden:

I do not know your dreams

He is not talking about dreams. It is an expression (an idiom) in both Danish and English: "Never in my dreams would I ..."

It seems you have misunderstood a lot of the information, probably due to bad translation. Unforntunately it makes your replies rather irrelevant.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Advarsel skrev, for 2 timer siden:

He wrote "last year", not "a year ago", i.e. any date in 2020.

He is not writing about "late confirmation". He writes that you postponed the agreed upon meeting time with 15 minutes. 

He is not talking about dreams. It is an expression (an idiom) in both Danish and English: "Never in my dreams would I ..."

It seems you have misunderstood a lot of the information, probably due to bad translation. Unforntunately it makes your replies rather irrelevant.

Not a year ago/ in 2020 - in fact, I incorrectly translated the judgment. Thanks for the help.<3
Appointment 15 minutes later - I understood and explained that my appointments will be confirmed 60 minutes before the appointment. If you don't confirm it in time, I'll cancel the appointment and block the phone number. Appointments that are postponed by a few minutes are only possible in exceptional cases if the customer has actually confirmed something late for good reasons, otherwise not. @Mr.Bigs doesn't write why 15 minutes later or so, so I explained my procedure for making appointments.
I also understood the sentence with dreams: I don't know his dreams because the story he describes is sounds like a dreams. As I already mentioned, the story he described never happened, either things were invented here or there was no meeting at all, so I don't know his "dream" / the story he wrote (!) Because a meeting as his described never happened.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.