Hop til indhold
Vicky2018

Fake or real?

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Well...

Lets be nice and say she's... Inspired by you.. ;)
So maybe you should be flattered, hehe.
;)
It's not really a complete steal, or copy, but she certainly has borrowed a lot....
Your's looks much better, and so do you. ;) 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

This girl is mentioned a lot in different debates, and not in a good way. Many bad replies from members who visit her and got “robbed”. Sorry to hear she “robbed” you too. 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

@Keaper thank you for your kind words, I know it's not that bad like stealing  photos. I felt that I have to give voice to this because i'm genuine and authentic:x

Redigeret af Vicky2018

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guldkalven skrev, for 16 minutter siden:

This girl is mentioned a lot in different debates, and not in a good way. Many bad replies from members who visit her and got “robbed”. Sorry to hear she “robbed” you too. 

That is putting it mildly. She is the girl with the worst reputation, but those who have met her and gotten robbed say that it is real pictures of her.

https://www.eroguide.dk/forum/topic/122533-kira-szabrina-og-kiara-hvem-er-originalen-og-hvem-er-copycat/?tab=comments#comment-1160625

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Vicky2018 skrev, for 2 minutter siden:

That site is absolutely full of stolen pictures. They can be reported on: [email protected] 

In the weekends and night hours however, there are nobody at work to receive the mail, and the fake advertizers know that and change pictures at set times to avoid their ad being closed down.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Vicky2018 skrev, for 19 timer siden:

@Keaper thank you for your kind words, I know it's not that bad like stealing  photos. I felt that I have to give voice to this because i'm genuine and authentic:x

Of course, it's sad that you need to.
But I very much understand that you feel the need to.
And it's sad that you, that are real and genuine gets dragged down by all the fake profiles, since one wonders which is real, if one haven't seen your profile before.

But since I like a woman that speaks up for herself, it does make me want to visit you that much more. ;)
I have for some time, since as I said, you are an absolutely gorgeous woman, not the least the beautiful pic you have on WhatApp. :)
But this year being what it is, I'm not allowed to travel to Denmark atm. :(
Which is sad since you are in an area I might have been able to get to atm.

But, keep standing up for yourself, and I hope to be able to meet you for a longer visit sometime in the future when things are more normal. ;)

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Keaper skrev, for 56 minutter siden:

Of course, it's sad that you need to.
But I very much understand that you feel the need to.
And it's sad that you, that are real and genuine gets dragged down by all the fake profiles, since one wonders which is real, if one haven't seen your profile before.

But since I like a woman that speaks up for herself, it does make me want to visit you that much more. ;)
I have for some time, since as I said, you are an absolutely gorgeous woman, not the least the beautiful pic you have on WhatApp. :)
But this year being what it is, I'm not allowed to travel to Denmark atm. :(
Which is sad since you are in an area I might have been able to get to atm.

But, keep standing up for yourself, and I hope to be able to meet you for a longer visit sometime in the future when things are more normal. ;)

I’m hopeful.....;)

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.