Hop til indhold

Guest covfefe

Some weeks ago I have been there for the first time. The nice Thai lady I have been with offered extras, but not FP. As I understood, FP would be possible next time. They seem to be a bit more careful with first-time visitors. Another thing I remember was that the receptionist opening the door was wearing a face mask. Luckily, the lady giving the massage did not.

Otherwise, they gave standard service for the standard price, in my case it was the usual 1 hour/1000 kr deal. So far, I did not return to "collect" my FP, as there are so many other Thai places that I haven't visited yet. I have the vague feeling that I will never manage to visit all 100+ Thai clinics in and around Copenhagen.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
covfefe skrev, den 14.7.2020 at 09:36:

FP would be possible next time

how many times have i heard that phrase?! :-) Quite often it's just a lure to make you return.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Lillemand
Harran skrev, for 3 timer siden:

how many times have i heard that phrase?! :-) Quite often it's just a lure to make you return.

Yeah, but it works only once per client.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Jeg prøvede Wilai men det var ikke muligt at få tid, virkede lukket,

Tog til Yen Wellness i Ballerup i stedet og fik helt fantastiskt god hård massage. Hold da kæft hvad hun kunne tage fat.  Jeg var ikke interesseret i noget ekstra og ved ikke hvis det tlbydes men der vil jeg komme igen når det skal være rigtig hård massage. 5 stjernes anbefalning herfra

Thai massage Ballerup - Yen Wellness

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest covfefe
Harran skrev, den 16.7.2020 at 06:27:

Thanks for the hint. I heard the phrase for the first time and was silly enough to believe in it. What I usually hear is something along the lines of: "You are a very nice/super-clean/handsome customer and can get everything" :) 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.