Hop til indhold
Guest Balleby

Magnolie - Tantra

My dear Aarhuselsker, you do not know me, you never met me, so you have no idea what I am for a person and what a woman I am, but you are welcome to ask my customers about it, and I do not think that everyone wishes me something bad. This is absolute nonsense. I am an emphatic, confident girl, I know what I want and what I don't want. Every person the treat me with respect is also received with respect by me.
I actually misinterpreted Ballerby's words - and sorry, but that was just a little misunderstanding, but there are people who make it a state affair and strangely try to say something, even if they actually have nothing to say. No one wrote anything about the actual question here, everything is only off-topic, first it was about misinterpretation, in between a few coarse condescending comments, karma "wishes". Now it mutates into "how do I judge someone I don't even know". An administrator should slowly take care of this topic, which was actually not part of the topic from the beginning, since it seems to be accumulating more nonsense every day outside of the topic.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Det må jo være godt, når hun tager næsten det dobbelte af, hvad gode danske tantra massører tager

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Havde selv i tankerne at besøge hende. Jeg vil gerne takke for denne tråd - der sparrede jeg da de penge! :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Gæst
Denne tråd er lukket for yderligere kommentarer.