Hop til indhold
Waverider

Lily i Beder - Anal og fisting

Waverider skrev, for 2 timer siden:

Tak for advarslen!

Det kunne jo være at du fik en helt anden oplevelse ! 

Tænker at det har meget og gøre med hvordan man lige svinger sammen.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
dickens skrev, for 9 minutter siden:

Det kunne jo være at du fik en helt anden oplevelse ! 

Tænker at det har meget og gøre med hvordan man lige svinger sammen.

Helt enig, og derfor skal alle anmeldelser læses med et gran salt

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Can i ask you when did you visited me? 

Because i has not one singel complaint and im very curious why you didnt tell me something directly - I could solve it if i knew something is wrong. 

I have not review - because i literally ask everyone for no review. But it doesn’t means you can write me bad reviews just because you have nothing better to do.

The only one review what i can get is BAD. Because if someone wanna coplain he will - doesn’t matter what I want.

I’m in Denmark more then 2 months - I have the same ad, the same pic, the same Phone number. Too many people visited me and I have still no one review. You know what I mean?

I don’t remember anyone who should complain to my service, to my company or anything else. or other way:

IMG_7A1F8E82EF17-1.jpeg

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

First off. It's unacceptable behavior to write the SMS's shown above. Shame on the client.

Ly if we follow your reasoning it not allowed to write a bad review, as long as the girl feel she has given a great service. What girl will confess to this?

The very purpose of this site is to exchange experiences. Good and bad.

I don't know and it's not clear that you can prove, that this SMS was from Techman. 

Imvho is just as wrong of you, to attack Techman for what apper the be his honest experience. Techman only found your service boring and without much commitment. That's not a truly condemning attach. Techman furthermore thinks it might be down to chemistry between two people. I find it highly unlikely that all your clients are truly exited. It don't seem humanly possible, the a person never have a bad day and the chemistry are always there.

Personally I have had a lot of unforfilled experiences with girls from whom I have bought sex. 

I have never complained (with few exceptions) to the girls. But I have sometimes subsequently written reviews. Imo you can not expect a client to initiate a uncilicitated feedback. If you are truly interested in a feedback you should ask all your clients after the service has been completed, for an oral or written first impression. Even then you can not expect or demand a truthful answer. People are different and has different personal space.

In short. In my opinion the SMS you have received is deeply offensive, and you deserve an oppology from the sender. But I also find your response to Techmans harmless review lacking in self reflection. Furthermore to connect Techman to an offensive SMS without presenting any prof of Techman sending the SMS in the first place is just as offensive.

Based on your answer I'll not be visiting visiting you 

Redigeret af Liverpool

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.