Hop til indhold

she has jumped the gun a little, and put up her profile without a date and time for her arrival. I texted with her earlier and she said she will be here on the 12. after 21:00.

and yes it is her on the pics. I had fun with her last time she was here, took an hour with her and the first 30min she was on and really good. But after the first time she kind of just pulled away a bit. I think I should have been a little mere assertive and started the second round myself. But I don't like too "push" the girls and, lets be honest here, since you are paying for it, I like to lay back and have the girl take care o me. Like I said, she did that the first 30min with nice moans and kisses and I am still going to book a time with her again. Her ass and young breasts are fantastic to play with and I have been looking forwards too her return,  especially since I now know what too expect.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Dressmann skrev, for 13 timer siden:

Tillader mig at linke til min egen anmeldelse fra tidligere besøg :) 

Dressmann

I didn't saw that before when I searched her name (my bad). Thanks for a great review though! :D Will see if she has time tomorrow or else I may go for a relaxing b2b massage at some nice place (have to take good care of the spare time, right?) :rolleyes:

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.