Hop til indhold
Guest Americanboy

Japanese cutie near Fields just before christmas

Guest Americanboy

So, I've been back in Copenhagen and I've been eying this girl before but I've never gotten the chance. But this trip I really wanted to see what she was about. I have this thing about Japanese chick's... 

So, comms were good. Quick to reply and to the point. We agreed on 30 mins and I messaged her when I had arrived outside her apartment hotel. She then gave me the room number and up I went. She opened the door wearing a sexy black tight dress. After the exchange we both quickly undressed.

Best 30 minutes I've spent in a long long time. 

Is she Japanese? I highly doubt that. My guess is that she's also a little older than the stated 19. So the search for Japanese sexiness continues. But I had a great time with her. And yes, she's sexy. And helluva cute. We had a nice long conversation before we parted ways. 

Hope my review has been of some help should she come back to Denmark at a later time. 

https://annoncelight.dk/showad/274331

Redigeret af Americanboy

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Americanboy

Sorry for my late reply. 

I paid 1000 for 30 mins. I don't do "gfe" so I can't really give a good answer. But I was very satisfied with our time together. 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.