Hop til indhold

Så tag dog en for holdet mand! Hun ser jo tæske godt ud og stedet er i top, så helt galt kan det da ik gå... 

Redigeret af Seductor

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Maxi90

The Girls from Cassiopeia stars are usually the best you can get, 99% of the time you’ll go from there with a smile on your face. 

I saw the review about Lena or whatever she was called, and it turned out to be a bad experience for that particular guy, that doesn’t mean, that you’ll have a bad experience aswell, maybe you’ll have a better chemistry with her, who knows. You won’t find out until you try her out for yourself.

Sooner or later I’ll visit Chloe, I like her pictures and she looks hot. As long as she is as hot as Lilly from cass, then I am sold.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Throw that out the window @Maxi90 found out Chloe has been at Cass before just with a different name. She is Swedish and not 25 not 59 kilos. Tlf lady says real boobs. All with real boobs at Cass state real boobs. Again, help each other out. 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Emmalie

I’m gonna interrupt here again, since I am not happy with people spreading false information about my colleagues 

Chloe is from Norway, and is new on Cassiopeia - she has NOT worked on Cassiopeia before, nor has she worked in Denmark ever before. 

There is a team of phoneladys at Cassiopeia and their schedule means that they might not ever meet all the girls who works there. Just like I, myself have not yet meet all girls. So the phone lady does not know every information if it’s not stated on the website. It’s easy to mistake Swedish from Norwegian 

Note that @dingdong has NOT met Chloe, but takes information from his friends conversation with a phone lady as 100% correct information, even though the phone lady was not sure if Chloe has been to Cassiopeia before. Also therefore he has no clue if her weight and age details are incorrect. 

sorry for my verbal vomit, but this is not cool. 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Emmalie
dongding skrev, for 6 timer siden:

If the description of her was optimal this wouldn’t be an issue! We clients like to be met with the truth 

I can tell you that the description of her is true, what you have stated in here is not. You would’ve known that if you had gone down to visit her.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Emmalie skrev, for 18 minutter siden:

I can tell you that the description of her is true, what you have stated in here is not. You would’ve known that if you had gone down to visit her.

Jeg tror de fleste, der har opholdt sig i dette forum i længere tid for længst er ophørt med at opfatte dongding som et sandhedsvidne. Men det er selvfølgelig trist, hvis nye brugere opfatter hans skråsikre påstande som ekspertudsagn.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Well said, now if someone would focus on helping with a review that would be good. After all this thread started with info on  Chole. Not that Emmalie thinks she is beautiful 

Redigeret af dongding
Text

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Emmalie
Gerrard skrev, for 30 minutter siden:

Jeg tror de fleste, der har opholdt sig i dette forum i længere tid for længst er ophørt med at opfatte dongding som et sandhedsvidne. Men det er selvfølgelig trist, hvis nye brugere opfatter hans skråsikre påstande som ekspertudsagn.

Følger vidst ikke så meget med, men nu er det heller ikke min del af forummet kan man sige ;) men jeg nævnte dette Forum for Chloe for en uges tid siden, hun sagde at et par kunder havde nævnt for hende at der var blevet skrevet om hende - og hun blev altså lidt skuffet over at se det her. 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.