Hop til indhold

I går skulle jeg have mit første besøg hos Barbara og mine forventninger var helt i top efter alle de gode anmeldelser, der er herinde.

Desværre gik jeg derfra lidt skuffet. Barbara er virkelig lækker og hun kysser godt, men der var ingen kemi mellem os. Jeg er lidt genert og det bryder hun sig ikke om, sagde hun.

Lidt ærgerligt at bruge 1000 kr på en lidt ligegyldig oplevelse, men sårn er livet jo.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Barbarasmile1
HrLang skrev, for 2 timer siden:

I går skulle jeg have mit første besøg hos Barbara og mine forventninger var helt i top efter alle de gode anmeldelser, der er herinde.

Desværre gik jeg derfra lidt skuffet. Barbara er virkelig lækker og hun kysser godt, men der var ingen kemi mellem os. Jeg er lidt genert og det bryder hun sig ikke om, sagde hun.

Lidt ærgerligt at bruge 1000 kr på en lidt ligegyldig oplevelse, men sårn er livet jo.

I am really sorry to read this. You see, this is exactly the problem with high expectations. It creates unrealistic pictures and unnecessary stress to begin with.

As I say, sex requires two people and if there is hostility, zero cooperation and no feedback as for if the person enjoys the time it sure can create a weird atmosphere. After all I am not a magician to make it alone for both of us. 

I am sincerely sorry I did not please you, I cannot be perfect to everybody. And I don’t even intend to be. 

Please understand I am just a human being. I try my best with you guys, however I am certainly not almighty.

Please consider your own input and attitude was before writing comments like this.

Peace for all of you :)

Barb

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

In support of Lang, the same happened to me with Barbara towards the beginning of the year. I did not have high nor low expectations, so that was not the issue, and I had several good experiences with other GPs before. It just happens that two people do not get along in general, or simply do not click immediately.

Redigeret af Twist

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest fynbomanden
Barbarasmile1 skrev, for 46 minutter siden:

I am really sorry to read this. You see, this is exactly the problem with high expectations. It creates unrealistic pictures and unnecessary stress to begin with.

As I say, sex requires two people and if there is hostility, zero cooperation and no feedback as for if the person enjoys the time it sure can create a weird atmosphere. After all I am not a magician to make it alone for both of us. 

I am sincerely sorry I did not please you, I cannot be perfect to everybody. And I don’t even intend to be. 

Please understand I am just a human being. I try my best with you guys, however I am certainly not almighty.

Please consider your own input and attitude was before writing comments like this.

Peace for all of you :)

Barb

Always nice to read a well written post from one of the women here on Eroguide. @HrLangposted that he was a little shy and that you @Barbarasmile1 didnt like that. If you dont like your clients to be shy and maybe a little inactive then thats it. Having great expectations is your own fault Barbara. You have too many good reviews, and then us men get a little to exited. Thats just a bad habit we have in our DNA :)

I am sure that we men could learn a lot from our hero of heroes Richard Møller Nielsen. It is always a pleasure listening to his very wise words before we are jumping into the arms of these very very dangerous and very very attractive women like @Barbarasmile1. Listen to him, and remember to Make Love, Not War..... and I will be looking forward to the day I will be able to test my expectation with reality. But you will leave Denmark before I will be back ...... oh my ... oh my .... well well ... you can't catch the all :) 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Scanian skrev, for 1 minut siden:

If I want to call or text her from outside of Denmark, how exactly should I type her number? 

Just press 0045 before the number:-)

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Scanian skrev, for 31 minutter siden:

If I want to call or text her from outside of Denmark, how exactly should I type her number? 

Just use WhatsApp if you prefer texting, if you dont have a Danish phonenumber, as i think most girls prefer it when they have to communicate with a non-Danish number (some even write it in their ads).

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Mackan

Idag har jag träffat denna mycket trevliga unga dam:x

Hon levererar en otroligt bra service och hela hennes väsen är ; PERFEKT:-)

Hon har en perfekt kropp enligt mitt tycke med en alldeles underbar röv!! Hon är mycket petite men det allra bästa är:

Hon vet vad hon vill och hon är även mycket trevlig att prata med och har en cool humorB)

Jag förstår mycket väl att vissa härinne nästan har blivit förälskad i henne och det är nog en farlig väg att gå men jag känner nog ungefär likadant.

Pige: 10/10

Numse: 12/10

Service: 10/10

Stedet: 7/10

Stedet kunde vara större och ha ett större badevaerelse. ( Enda negativa som jag såg det)

Om jag skulle träffa henne igen om jag fick chansen: 100%

Redigeret af Mackan

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.