Hop til indhold
LizbethPrecious1

My dear gentlemen

My dear gentlemen, 

my stay in Denmark is coming to an end soon (leaving you 31st August, sadly).

I have to say I am enjoying every minute of it.

When I first came here a few weeks ago, I was very anxious and did not know what to expect.

Let me tell you one thing- I have never expected to have such a wonderful time here with you. I have been treated by you like a princess, with so much kindness and gentleness and respect!

They say the best lovers are the French, but I say-

THE BEST LOVERS ARE DANISH

If you feel like seeing me before I leave, you are most welcome.

Otherwise I will see you in September. To be honest, I am looking forward to it already.

Yours with love,

Lizbeth

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Lizbeth in Glostrup, I suppose? I have read VERY good reviews on you here and hope I will find the time to book an appointment with you next week before your departure.. but nevertheless - I am so happy to hear you will return and hope you will continue to!

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
MrJ skrev, for 35 minutter siden:

Lizbeth in Glostrup, I suppose? I have read VERY good reviews on you here and hope I will find the time to book an appointment with you next week before your departure.. but nevertheless - I am so happy to hear you will return and hope you will continue to!

Yes, that’s me. I’d be happy to meet you if you have time, of course. L.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.