Hop til indhold
Sandra333

Borendex !!!

Does anyone in here has trouble with that guy and his harrassment emails full of nasty words and threatening?he email me this morning at 6,and my girl friend 30 min after,we booth didint answer after second mail as we saw that they keep coming over and over,we became frustrated because in gmail you can do more that put it to spam and even when you do the mails keep coming.i mean this man is sick,not enough he used very nasty language calling us all the worst names from mail 1,then it come to threats,and its really uncomfortable because my girlfriend has addres on her announces (not anymore),so i just dont think is okay for some sick bastard to wrote to random girls thinks like this but we dont really know what to do with that.   Thats his email: [email protected]. maybe some one got same experience wit this idiot and we hope it will be done something about him

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Sandra333 skrev, for 4 minutter siden:

Does anyone in here has trouble with that guy and his harrassment emails full of nasty words and threatening?he email me this morning at 6,and my girl friend 30 min after,we booth didint answer after second mail as we saw that they keep coming over and over,we became frustrated because in gmail you can do more that put it to spam and even when you do the mails keep coming.i mean this man is sick,not enough he used very nasty language calling us all the worst names from mail 1,then it come to threats,and its really uncomfortable because my girlfriend has addres on her announces (not anymore),so i just dont think is okay for some sick bastard to wrote to random girls thinks like this but we dont really know what to do with that.   Thats his email: [email protected]. maybe some one got same experience wit this idiot and we hope it will be done something about him

You are not the first girls who have received nasty mails from him. His is sick and you shall just ignore him. 

There is a profile in here called Borendex (without 2 in the end) Is's not the same guy but !!

The guy in here has noting to do with the guy who are sending you mails.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.