Hop til indhold

@Jok7r I would like to notice it is a danish forum, and we do write in danish here. If you can make an effort and translate from danish so you can read, then make an effort the other way around also, and put your thoughts in translator. Instead of spamming in every topic.. nobody is pleased and willing to help you if you sh*t on rules. 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
mandenvip skrev, 1 time siden:

@Jok7r I would like to notice it is a danish forum, and we do write in danish here. If you can make an effort and translate from danish so you can read, then make an effort the other way around also, and put your thoughts in translator. Instead of spamming in every topic.. nobody is pleased and willing to help you if you sh*t on rules. 

That's nonsense. Of course he can write in English if he is most comfortable with that

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Midtvestagurken skrev, den 18.1.2020 at 14:30:

That's nonsense. Of course he can write in English if he is most comfortable with that

@Midtvestagurken Thank you very much for your support my friend. 

As a person who has just started living in Denmark for 4 months, I can not speak fluent Danish yet. That is why I am writing in English for now.

@mandenvip You know what I like most about Denmark? Danish people are really friendly and empathic. There are only few people which is dull and antipathetic like you ;)

Redigeret af Jok7r

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

I visited this girl late last year. There seems to be a kind of Ukrainian rotation system going on with this link/address/number - so to be clear the girl I visited was the one here today, and she says she will be here a few weeks. (There were 2 others in the last few months and I know nothing about them).

Anyway - I saw this girl and she was completely amazing, does absolutely everything except anal, and was super hot. In these photos she seems to look a little more 'severe' than in reality. Shes actually smiley and nice, and the body is the one you see. Yup I will be revisiting her in the next few days. Good luck!

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.