Hop til indhold
Guest Exchange-Student

Trust

Guest Exchange-Student

I started trying doing this business/hobby when I started university here in Denmark, but now after having been at my parents back home for most of the summer, I have looked into the options here as well, as I am curious by nature.. and one thing got me, that it seems more dodgy here.. and even in germany as well.    What are you opinions about this field in other countries?  ( I am gonna stay in Denmark though as my future is here, so it is not because I now wanna go international :))

Also a huuuge thank you to the men who visited me.. I felt safe every time though I dont see you. I am blindfolded and I need to put a certain trust into you also with payment etc.  this i wouldnt do in other countries to be honest, besides mabye Norway or Sweden if I was there..

Trustful danish man I like haha : ) 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Trust is a major part of the success story that is the Danish as well as Other Nordic countries.

Historically we have been somewhat small and quite homogeneous in terms of population. The equality is also very high.  And for at least 60-70 years the welfare state have provided a security net that have ensured that we have very few people suffering from poverty or illness.

Some of these factors and several others have likely contributed to a very large degree of trust. 

That is why you will see people in the rural parts of Denmark not locking their doors. Or parents leaving their sleeping infants unattended/watched in public places. Because we feel safe and trust each other. 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

That trust is probably rare in other countries. And globalization might mean that we even in Denmark end up trusting each other just a little less (hopefully not).

but for now I agree that the Nordic countries probably is your best option. Which of course is our luck. Since we can keep you for ourselves :)

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Kim Petersen

Hey Exchange Student, Just a question because I am not sure that I understand correctly the conclusion of your message: Are you quitting your hobby, or will you go on with it here in Denmark?

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Exchange-Student
Kim Petersen skrev, for 9 minutter siden:

Hey Exchange Student, Just a question because I am not sure that I understand correctly the conclusion of your message: Are you quitting your hobby, or will you go on with it here in Denmark?

I will continue! : )  even when I am done with my degree I will probably from time to time do this as it excites me : )!

Which brings me to another point - I really believe that most girls who do this in Denmark are doing it more from free will than from force.. 

There is no big conclusion or huge debate in this, it was more just meant as a thank you for such a nice country with this conditions overall haha : )

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Kim Petersen

Thanks a lot Exchange Student! We have not met, but I have been captivated by you since the first time I heard about you. I hope very much to meet you in the not too distant future :wub:

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Kim Petersen skrev, for 3 minutter siden:

Thanks a lot Exchange Student! We have not met, but I have been captivated by you since the first time I heard about you. I hope very much to meet you in the not too distant future :wub:

MeToo B)

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Danes and Swedes have for many years been rated the most trustful people in the world. But nowadays Finland is the world leader. Finns overall find the government, the police, the school system, the health care system and their fellow Finns more trustworthy than any other country in the world. One can only envy them.

But I'm sure that you're safe also in Denmark, even if Danes are a bit more anxious and suspicious these days. They're descending from a very high level, so no worries I'm sure.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

I can't wait too meet this absolutely gorgeous woman.. Just the thought of her beautiful body - My legs are already shaking.

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Don't really understand your first paragraph when you write:   "and one thing got me, that it seems more dodgy here".

It's the word dodgy that is a bit out of line. Which word would you use in German?

Do you refer to prostitution in general?

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest jvnl

I, too, join the crowd who hope to spend an hour or two with the wonderful exchange student one day - I guess I have a thing for German girls :)

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Exchange-Student

Unzuverlässig or ye unreliable would probably be a better translation.. I just thought "dodgy" kind of covers it in a more slanged way, but thats my bad.

Anyway my point is that in general it seems more trustworthy up here to do any kind of act where you might be fragile : ) 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Thanks ES, I  now understand, but I  don't agree with you reg trustworthynes,  - there is a lot of crazy people out there. So far you have had no bad experiences and you have enjoyed it and lived a fantasy, maybe it is time to get back to reality. 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.