Hop til indhold
Fotmysaren

Looking for some pretty girl's feet

Hi, I'm new here :)

I'm going to visit a clinic for some foot fetish fun this summer and I've been analyzing the photos of lots and lots of girls at different clinics but sadly most photos do not take us foot fetishists into consideration since it's difficult to see any good photos of the girl's feet. People who like tits and ass have their favourite types in regards to sizes, shapes etc. - and the same goes for us foot fetishists; we have our favourite types of girl's feet.. the "perfect" girl's feet, so to speak. I love big and slender girl's feet, along with long toes and high arches. Smooth and well-kept, of course.

I doubt I'm the only one who's into girl's feet here, right? So I guess my real question is: does anybody here know of any girls whos feet match my desire as described above? She has to be working at a clinic in Köpenhamn or Helsingör.

Thanks!

Redigeret af Fotmysaren

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.