Hop til indhold

Guest Exchange-Student

Dear Lasse1974,

I deeply apoligize that I didnt get back to you with a confirmation. 

My advice to your guys ( and myself ) is just to only make impulsive appointments.. Its only sometimes I have time and it also of course depends on my mood.. So I will try to focus more on the impulsive appointments rather than the planned ones : )

All the best to you out there - and thanks for the good reviews ( and the bad ones about my lack of answering ;)

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Jolly Roger
Exchange-Student skrev, den 22/11/2018 at 19:38:

Of course it is : ) But I dont always reply as I am not fulltime with this.. Also I need to have some kind of lust to do it, which I suppose is different from most full-timers here : )                  

Not if you ask them -_-, they’re constantly full of lust and just can’t get enough ;)

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Exchange-Student skrev, den 22/11/2018 at 22:27:

Dear Lasse1974,

I deeply apoligize that I didnt get back to you with a confirmation. 

My advice to your guys ( and myself ) is just to only make impulsive appointments.. Its only sometimes I have time and it also of course depends on my mood.. So I will try to focus more on the impulsive appointments rather than the planned ones : )

All the best to you out there - and thanks for the good reviews ( and the bad ones about my lack of answering ;)

Strange apology:

Sorry, Lasse1974, that I didn’t get back you as i had promised earlier that same evening so you waited in vain the whole evening without hearing anything from me.

But it is your own fault - for you should focus more on impulsive dating as I do. 

Seems to me to be a very backhanded “apology” without much promise of improvement.

Good Fun

Redigeret af Good Fun

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest umiaqse
Exchange-Student skrev, den 22/11/2018 at 22:27:

Oups...läste inte detta förrän nu :roll:

Förklarar varför jag inte fått svar :lol:

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
umiaqse skrev, for 12 minutter siden:

Förklarar varför jag inte fått svar :lol:

Ja, du fattede ikke, at når hendes annonce var aktiv, ville du kun fortjene at få svar, hvis hun - rent impulsivt - gad. Dumme dig! :lol:

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest umiaqse

Japp... dumma mig :rolleyes:

(så går det när man är liderlig)

Men jag fick precis svar från henne :biggrin:

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
umiaqse skrev, for 17 minutter siden:

Japp... dumma mig :rolleyes:

(så går det när man är liderlig)

Men jag fick precis svar från henne :biggrin:

Ja, det er jo nødvendigt, at hun må prøve at få rettet op på tingene nu, hvor det er blevet tydeligt, at hun behandler sine henvendelser temmelig ... “overfladisk”.

Ups nej  - det rette ord er jo “impulsivt”. :D:D

Redigeret af Good Fun

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Guest Exchange-Student

@Good Fun  and others..  I understand your frustrations, but I am mostly impulive and thats how it is.. However a couple of weeks ago I got back after a long break and managed to arrange a couple of meetings..  I am planning to do the same next week, so yes lets see if I can make up for all this : )   

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg
Gæst
Good Fun skrev, den 25/11/2018 at 14:58:

Ja, du fattede ikke, at når hendes annonce var aktiv, ville du kun fortjene at få svar, hvis hun - rent impulsivt - gad. Dumme dig! :lol:

Get oooover yourself. Noone is entitled to our service or time or energy just because we’re hookers, you’re making an ass of yourself. 

It’s slightly unsettling that you’re being sarcastic about acceptance of a woman(& hooker)s boundaries. 

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

@Sascha Sartre

Skriv venligst på dansk, når du henvender dig til mig.

Og inden du kører videre på autopilot, så læs dig venligst ind i konteksten, nemlig hendes lamme undskyldning for, at hun brændte @Lasse1974 af og generelt ikke gider svare.

Det er jo hende, der mangler respekten for andre.

Good Fun

Redigeret af Good Fun

Del dette indlæg

Link til indlæg

Deltag i samtalen

Du kan oprette et indlæg nu og oprette dig som bruger bagefter. Hvis du allerede har oprettet en bruger, så log ind her for at oprette et indlæg med den bruger.

Gæst
Svar på denne tråd...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.